𝟏𝟖- 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐨'𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬.

Here y/n found them self, in their grave- I mean the exam room. Might as well be their grave anyway. Curse this country for making testing mandatory. Anyway, here they found them self in a math exam room, struggling.

Their eyes fell next to them, where Karl sat, eagerly filling his paper out with ease. He was always weirdly good at math, it honestly freaked them out. With a quick glance up to see the teacher scrolling on his phone, y/n slid into that opening and kicked karl's foot gently.

He looked up, his fluffy brunette hair swinging. He gave a questioning look with his brown eyes, only for y/n to mouth a "help me" and he understood and assignment. He discreetly swapped papers with y/n, leaving them to quickly copy everything but make a few wrong to not look too perfect, then slide it back.

Y/n flashed Karl a smile, making Karl's entire world light up. God the things he'd do to make y/n smile. And just as they did that, the bell rung, making the test over. Thank god for Karl Jacobs being strangely good at math.

For the first time in their life, they handed in an exam happily, and not freaking out that they'll flunk. Karl was right behind them, handing in his assignment giddily then rushing back to their side. 

"Oh my god thank you much" y/n let out a sigh of relief, patting Karl's head, making Karl's already wide smile ever bigger. "Anytime" he said, trying to mask that excited tone. They walked through the halls, the halls bustled with students who either looked nervous or cocky. God exam season was an absolute nightmare. 

"How much you wanna bet dream's gonna fail?" y/n chuckled as the two navigated their way through the swarm of students, "all I got" Karl shot back as they arrived at y/n's next period, gym.

"Well, cya later" y/n spoke, waving as they enter the gymnasium, leaving Karl standing there with a heart racing and butterflies in his stomach.

There was nothing more y/n hated than gym...well gym was at least a close second, exams and testing in general took the cake as the first. They arrived in the gym locker room, one thing they could at least appreciate about this school was the fact that they had individual changing booths.

They entered one, hanging their bag so it didn't touch the crusty floor, and changing into their p.e outfit. All students were mandated to wear a pair of either shorts or sweatpants, with a shirt with the school logo. This one, was questionably stained and the logo was peeling off, but y/n honestly didn't car at this point.

After changing, they put their bag into the gym locker and headed out. Which is when they saw Punz, he was in their gym period. Y/n waved, catching the blondes attention. Punz walked up, although his brain really wanted him to run up.

"Hey y/n!" Punz greeted, "hey man" y/n spoke back. Most of their body at this point just wanted to lay down, and they haven't even participated in p.e yet! Exams had become a fucking nightmare, both mentally and physically tiring. 

"How'd you do on that exam?" Punz questioned, raising an eyebrow. "I mean, I would've done horrible if Karl wasn't sitting next to me. He let me copy his answers" y/n explained, Punz's brain was a little jealous that Karl got to help.

"Oh.." he muttered, "yeah. Whos supervising p.e today?" y/n glanced around at the students who were either on their phone or playing basketball. "Ms. Choi" "well that explains a lot". Miss choi was a teacher who honestly didn't care. Anytime she supervised pe, students could basically do whatever they wanted.

Hell they could even blow up the school and she'd be fine with it, but thats another story. "Thank the lord its her! I was not trying to play fucking dodgeball" y/n happily took a seat on those rickety bleachers that might give out any second. They weren't the most comfortable but, they were something.

"Yeah I would've blown my brains out if Mr. Daniels was supervising today, especially after exams" Punz sighed, leaning back a bit, throwing his head back with a little yawn. "Why does he always make us play volleyball? Is he trying to kill us?" y/n huffed, "I mean, i heard he has a photo of Ted Bundy hung up in his office" Punz smirked.

"Stop!" y/n playfully shoved him, they both quietly fell into laughter, silence drifting between them. Neither of them really wanted to speak after the exams, It's sort of hard to believe they have another 2 days of this shit go through. But, y/n made it through the 2 hardest ones. Math and science.

So we should be good, right...? 

Y/n's eyes drifted to Ms Choi, who was sitting in the p.e office, scrolling on her phone, ignoring the guy who was lowkey getting jumped on the basketball court. But then again, no one really cared either. No one really takes sports seriously, I mean apart from football. They go nuts for football here.. Speaking of football, there's a game coming up next week for the crew boys!

Everyone was pumped for it, as there hasn't been one in about 2 months due to the school being obsessed with cramming every single thing they were too lazy to put in a curriculum into the end of the year, no wonder why suicide rates are so high.

"Hey Luke?" Y/n spoke, "ewww dont call me that!" he laughed, no one around here called him Luke. only Punz, only Punz. 

"okay okay fine..but anyway, what's up with Sapnap? he's been acting weird" y/n mentioned, Punz's smile dropped a bit. "Oh me and him just had a little argument.." Punz muttered. "Argument? about what?" they questioned, "just something stupid" his head sort of turned away.

Y/n could sense the blonde wasn't in the mood to talk about it, so they shifted the conversation to the upcoming football game. Which the blonde was eager to talk about. What..could they have been arguing about?

Was it something football related? maybe..? Y/n sure hopes so, but they also know that Sapnap and Punz never stay mad at each other for too long.

𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞:

HEYYY! So I know I said I would never write for this book ever again, but here I am heh. I randomly got some writing inspo for this after watching a video lol. SO, I wrote a chapter. Its 5am for me right now, so imma drop this and skedaddle!

Thought I'd bless yall <3

-𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐮𝐭𝐚