𝐓𝐀𝐏𝐄 𝟏 "𝟏𝟐 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬"

. . . 𝘓𝘰𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 . . .

. . .

₵ØⱤɄ₱₮ ₣łⱠɆ. . .

. . . 𝘗𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘥𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥 . . .

Now, lets take a pause from my story quickly. Hi, if you don't know, I'm y/n. The supposed "main character" of this book, I don't really have a gender. 

But, I've come to tell you that, my story is only beginning. There is something much bigger coming, something that nobody has ever expected. I don't have much time, so let me play you a tape I recorded wayyyyyyy back. OH GOD THEY'RE HERE NOW! I have to go.

. . . 𝐓𝐀𝐏𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 . . .

"Hey, it's y/n. Y/n L/n. That's right. Shocked to hear from me? If you're hearing this I'm either dead, or long gone. And If you, yes you. Are listening to this, which you obviously are. You're one of the reasons why."

[ 𝘽𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝 ]

"Don't bother searching for me. For the police who are obviously going to ask questions. No, I am not kidnapped and forced to make this. No, the tape wasn't planted, I did it myself. To answer one question, yes, I am running from someone. Well,  a group of people. Who's names I cant say for their privacy, I do care about them a lot though. Anybody else who goes missing however, Is not associated with my disappearance".

[ 𝘽𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝 ]

"Please, try not to worry. In a way I did run away. To give some closure to my friends for now, love you. Mom and dad? If somehow you 'come back from the dead' or something, i love you too."

[ 𝘽𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝 ]

"Sit down, get cozy. These tapes, and yes tapes plural. Are going to be long. Now, the rest have been scattered about. It's up to you to find them. If you haven't peiced together the first part of my story, I would recommend stopping the tape right here. Because none of this will make sense if you don't listen from the beginning." 

[ 𝘽𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝 ]

"I have 2 rules. Number 1, let the public hear it. Specifically Northeast high, and Southeast High. Please, don't question my friends. I can assure you they knew nothing of this. So, as a quick word. I'd like to say a few words that I probably wont get to say for a long time"

[ 𝘽𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝 ]

"It's nobody's fault. To my friends, don't cry. To my family? Mostly fuck you except my mom and dad. And to the people who caused my disappearance. Love ya, but stay the FUCK away from me."

[ 𝘽𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝 ]

"There are 11 more tapes, scattered about. It's your job to find them. I will give you a clue that'll lead you to the next one however."

[ 𝘽𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝 ]

"Some secrets are better kept, some people that were supposed to be there left. The place that I spent most of my time, is the place where many people have committed crimes. Left right, up left, down right, grey locker number 112"

[ 𝘽𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝 ]

"So I leave you with this for now. Trust your gut. Not trusting my gut is what got me into this shit in the first place."

. . . 𝐄𝐉𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐀𝐏𝐄 . . .

Welcome to your future, this will happen weather you like it or not.

[𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘙𝘠 𝘛𝘈𝘗𝘌 𝘗𝘙𝘖𝘋𝘜𝘊𝘌𝘋 𝘐𝘕 𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘚 𝘚𝘌𝘙𝘐𝘌𝘚 𝘐𝘚 𝘈 𝘓𝘖𝘖𝘒 𝘐𝘕𝘛𝘖 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘍𝘜𝘛𝘜𝘙𝘌, 𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘙𝘠 𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘈𝘍𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘚 𝘐𝘚 𝘋𝘌𝘛𝘈𝘐𝘓𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘗𝘈𝘚𝘛 𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘚