𝟒- 𝐝𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝

You sat on the bleachers as you waited for everyone to come out of the Lockeroom. You were fidgeting with your fingers as you waited. Just then the silence that once filled the air was filled with their shouts and jokes. You ran over to them, "yo guys, something came up I won't be able to make it home for a bit" you said to them they all raised their eyebrows.

 "Here's my house keys, I live in the blue house on cherry oak. The address is 494. I trust you guys. Also don't go into my room" you said handing sapnap the keys. You walked away before they could say anything. "What the hell just happened" sapnap asked pocketing the keys and leaning forward. "Yeah, that was weird, were definitely following them though" dream said facing the group. 

"Guys, maybe it's time we give y/n some space" punz said. "I guess you could be right" Karl said. "fine" sapnap and dream both mumbled. "King, you ready to do this?" you asked him as you climbed into his car.

"I didn't think this through- where are we going to find a cop?" you asked. "Hmm police station?" he hummed as his hands drummed against the wheel. "Ooo, ballsy. I like it" you said leaning back on the seat. "Ok, what do we do if we get caught?" you asked leaning up. "I'm going to just say it was your idea and I thought it was a terrible one" king said giggling. "You bitch!" you shouted at him. "You're the one who wanted to make a bet" he fired back. Just then your ringtone went off. "Oh, shit one sec" you said picking it up. 

"Hello?" you said. "Hey y/n" you could hear dreams voice on the other line. "Where are you?" he asked. "Nunya" you said to him hanging up. He called you back once, but you didn't answer. "Wait how do we get the plate off?" you asked. "I think there's a screwdriver in the glovebox." he said pointing to the glovebox. "M'kay". you said reaching in, you turned on your phone flashlight and began looking, "Jesus' king this is a mess!" you said. He sucked his teeth in response. 

After pushing some things to the side, you finally found it. "Ah ha!" you said finding it. Just as you found it, he pulled over behind the station, he reached into the backseat and handed you an oversized black hoodie with a crown on the back. The first thing you did was smell it, you gagged. "Jesus do you even shower?" you asked. "For your INFORMATION, I do" he said confidently.

"Sure, Ya does" you said slipping it on. You pocketed the screwdriver and began to walk; you walked rather fast considering that you didn't want to get caught. You crept around the building; you saw the man at the front desk was turned around. You bent down at one of the cars. You quickly began to unscrew it; the screws made a horrible screeching noise as they fell off. 

Then the plate fell off making a bang. A loud enough bang for the man at the front desk to turn around. You couldn't hear him, but you could read his lips. You could tell a 'HEY' came from his mouth. He was rather big so you knew you could outrun him. You began to run to king's car; on your way you slipped the plate into your bag. When you reached the back you noticed, he dipped. "fuck" you mumbled just as the officer cornered you. "Look I'm sorry!" you said putting your hands up. He got close; he was close range. "jk" you said quickly as you kicked him in the balls.

You flipped him off as you climbed over the brick wall, he was on the ground groaning. He wouldn't be perusing you, but you still ran down the street like a mad man.

A bunch of "SCUSE ME" and "SORRY"'s came from you. You ran and ran; you stopped really quick and took off the hoodie then stuffed it into your bag. You ran and ran, ignoring the red signs on the cross walks. You dashed through your neighborhood. You made it to your home; you were completely out of breath.

You reached into your pocket expecting your keys. When you didn't feel them then you remembered. You gave them to them to get in. You could hear police sirens in the distance. "Oh fuck" you groaned. You took out the screwdriver and walked up to your living room window. You could see it was empty. They must've not come yet, right?

You were able to pry it open. You stuck your right leg in then your left. Once you were fully in you closed it behind you, "eh I'll deal with it tomorrow" you mumbled. Then you heard the familiar sounds. You heard jokes being mad, coming from your room? You told them not to go in, but when have they ever listened to you?

You stumbled through your house, first through the living room, then the hallway. You felt your legs get weaker and weaker as you troughed through the house.

Then you pushed open the door, all the backs of the boys turned around, you collapsed onto your floor. 

"Y/n! Where have you been?" quackity asked as he helped sapnap lift you up. "I uh-" you said out of breath. "He-he-" you said panting. "He what?" punz asked standing in front of you. "He said I wouldn't do it" you panted giving a slight chuckle. "You wouldn't what?" sap asked.

"Hand me my bag" you said catching your breath, George picked it up and handed it to you. You stuck your hand in and searched for a moment. You then pulled out the license plate. "He said I wouldn't take a cops license plate. I did it, and now he owes me breakfast" you said proudly displaying it.

"Oh my god..." sap said covering his mouth. "YOU FUCKING DUMBASS" dream shouted at you. Meanwhile everyone burst out laughing. Quackity, Karl, and sap fell down laughing. Meanwhile dream was doing his usual wheeze and punz was just dying. "Give us the full story!" Karl demanded.

"Kay fine." you said, everyone sat up and looked at you. "When you guys were in the showers, I made a bet with king that if I stole a cop license plate, he would have to get me breakfast" you said, they kind of went a little silent.

 "Then after I gave you guys the keys; I went into his car and drove to the station. He gave me a screwdriver and I went to unscrew it. When I fully got the plate off it made a bang, and the guy at the front desk noticed me. He chased me and cornered me" you explained, they had a look of suspense on their face. "I said sorry, and when he tried to cuff me, I said, jk and kicked him in the balls" You laughed at the end. "OHHHHH" they all said sucking their teeth.

 "But you know what the irony is?" you asked them. They all gave a "what" look. "King fucking dipped on me "you said sounding mad. "DAMN" they all said covering their mouths. "I ran all the way here, and I'm pretty sure the cops are looking for me now." you said laughing. "DAMN" q said loudly. You looked past them and saw your tv in your room was on. You had a Nintendo in there Aswell as a ps4. The Nintendo was on Mario kart, meanwhile your ps4 was on resident evil village. "Really guys?" you said sounding annoyed. "Huh?" punz said. "REALLY?! MY FUCKING MARIO KART?!"

"Oh uhm" sapnap hummed. "How far are you guys in rev (resident evil village)" you asked. "Oh well we just met lady D" punz answered. "DAMN SHE HOT" you said coughing. "SIMP" dream shouted. "SAYS THE ONE WHO'S FAILING ENGLISH, LIKE HOW THE FUCK DO YOU FAIL ENGLISH" you shouted. "WAIT YOUR FAILING ENGLISH?!" george shouted at dream.

"THATS RIGHT GEORGE, YOUR BOYFRIEND IS FAILING ENGLISH" you shouted. "HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND" george stated. "Sureee" you said slyly. George began to argue about it, and you always had sly comebacks.

Meanwhile karl and quackity went back to mario kart, sapnap and punz went back to rev, dream just scrolled on his phone occasionally looking up, and george kept arguing with you like a child.