𝟗- 𝐛𝐚𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫

You found yourself in an office sitting in a chair watching a man pace back and forth in front of you, that man was the camp director. The game continued outside but you were stuck in an office. The man seemed to stop and look at you, "you're lucky she's not going to press charges" the man said rather seriously.

"Yeah but-" y/n began to reply, "she deserved it? I totally agree her parents are a pain in my ass. But that doesn't change anything, you're still in trouble" the man cut you off. You just groaned in response. "Listen y/n, not much I can really do about making you repent or anything. So, you're getting kicked out of the camp for the rest of the time. You can come back next year; I also expect you to apologize" the man explained taking a seat.

You scoffed, "I'll take getting kicked out! But there's no way in hell I'm apologizing!" you angrily said, "please do or I will never hear the end of it" the camp owner groaned. "From whom?" you asked, "her parents of course" he answered. 

"Ok, and uh why aren't they pressing charges again?" you asked another question, "because there the forgive and forget type" he replied. "Now get packin, and I expect you to apologize before you go" sighed placing his hand on his face, "what if I don't apologize?" you said slickly. "You'll be banned from here forever" he smiled at you, "whatever" your groaned. 

You simply got up and walked out, "bye" he smiled. "ByE" you mocked; the camp owner just flipped you off. He was always a chill guy, real down to earth. He also had the same personality as some of the kids at the camp.

You walked to your granny flat, you truly were upset. You would have to go home and go to school, BY YOURSELF. You were always used to having your friends around, it's going to be really boring.

You trudged to the granny flat stopping every now and then, by then the game ended. You didn't even know who won, you stepped onto the Poarch and got close to the door. You raised your hand to knock, a sigh escaped your mouth.

You gave one knock, there was a lot of shuffling inside before the door swung open, you were instantly grabbed and pulled in. They plopped you on the couch and stood infront of you, it felt like they were your parents interrogating you.

They bombarded you with questions, "WHAT HAPPENED?!" "WHY'D YOU DO IT?!"

You just sighed, "guys. I'm kicked out" you shrugged getting up, "what do you mean your kicked out?" karl asked, "I mean I gotta go" y/n replied. Quackity gulped.

You began to throw your clothes into your duffel bag, "s-so your kicked out?" sapnap stammered following your around. "Yep" y/n popped the P.

They all followed you around as you got your things, they were asking so many questions. "Why'd you, do it?" quackity asked keeping up with everyone. "Cause she was talkin shit" you replied, "still violence is not the-" dream began to speak, "about your sister" y/n finished. "Oh, never mind she totally deserved it" dream perked up.

You began to ramble, "and you know the worst part?" you asked to which the boys perked up, "I have to apologize" you groaned shoving the toiletries into your bag, a gasp came from them.

"WHAT! BUT SHE DESERVED IT" karl shouted confused, "that's what I told him, he said she did, but I still have to. Her parents are the forgive and forget type" y/n huffed. "Anyway, who won the game?"

The boys seemed to get all excited, "US!" they cheered. Then they began to chant, "CREW BOYS" over and over again.

You just giggled. They followed you to the bathroom, you had clothes in your hand, and they simply stood in the doorway. "A little privacy?" you put your hands on your hips. All of their faces had a flushed look with a dusty rose. They all scurried out with sapnap slamming the door, "heh boys" you rolled your eyes.

You slipped out of the cheer uniform and into something comfy, with the cheer uniform in hand you walked out of the bathroom. "Well boys that's been my run" you sighed, "wait. So, you're going back to school when you go home?" dream asked, "yep" you replied.

The boys adorned a look of fear and worry, "don't worry I can handle myself" you giggled.

Their thoughts raced by like cars on a highway, I mean. Who was going to protect you? Who was going to keep you company when you got lonely? Who was going to make sure you were, ok?

The boys were in a trance, you stuck your hand in their faces and snapped. "Earth to the crew boys" you giggled.

"Now, I'm going to go give back the cheer uniform" you smiled. You stared at the folded uniform in your hands, it was a black and purple skirt/pants, a black and purple long sleeve with crewboys on it, and some black and purple nike airs.

The nike's looked quite pretty, so you just laughed and took them off the pile. You slipped them into your bag, "they'll never know" you laughed.

As you went on your way to return the uniform the boys followed you like lost puppy dogs, rather than speaking they just followed. 

You walked to the field; you were going to miss it. You walked into the girl's locker room; the boys just waited outside. The Lockeroom was empty, since the game was cut short. 

You placed the clothes down; they were nice and neat folded and all. You opened the locker that you put your clothes in, surprisingly they were still there. You reached in and grabbed them; you closed it and took a step back.

Even though it was only for that year, you were going to miss it. You sighed and walked out; you opened the doors to see the boys standing there. They were just talking amongst themselves until you came out.

They just stared at you, and you just began to walk away. They all ran to catch up to you, you walked through the camp. Everyone was staring at you, you looked to your right to see nuggets.

He was signaling you over, you stopped and looked behind you, there was no way that they'd let you go with him. So, you gave him a signal, you walked behind the fountain and towards the house. There was a path to the flats, you had to go around a corner to get to the area where they are.

So, as you approached the corner you sped up, until you were sprinting. You hit the corner where they couldn't see you, you quickly climbed the fence and hid. The boys rounded the corner and didn't see you, "where the fuck did, they go?" sapnap looked around.

"No better question, why the fuck did they go" punz corrected. Sapnap just turned to him and looked at him like he was the biggest dumbass in the world. "What- that's not how it works!" sapnap shouted. Punz and sapnap continued to bicker while the rest of the group was trying to figure out where the hell you went.