𝟏𝟓- 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐲 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤

Dream sighed, "only 1 more day" he hummed. The boys would get to see you in 1 day.

Everyone in the house was packing, excited to see their dove again! Karl was his usual giddy self, his smile bigger than usual.

Meanwhile you worked, business was slow. "When can I clock out alreadyyyy" you groaned.

Then your boss came in, looking annoyed. She approached you, "y/n." she sighed, "the owner said I was 'working you too hard', and you could take the rest of the day off" 

"That includes the weekend?" your eyes lit up. "Mhm." she said, eyes trained angrily on you. You practically squealed as you ran past her and into the 'breakroom'. 

You were quick to grab your phone, keys, and wallet, slamming the locker shut. Your managers grumbles could be heard from the other room. As you were leaving, you crashed into someone. "Y/n?" a feminine voice spoke. You looked up to see brianna, one of your co-workers.

"Oh, hey bri" you replied dusting yourself off. "You're sure leaving early" she said, "yeah apparently the owner called the manager and said, 'you're overworking them' and gave me the rest of the day off, including the weekend!" you squealed.

"Lucky" she groaned, you smiled and walked out, heading to your car.

You got into your car and began to drive home; you pulled up to the 7/11 where aimee and ashton would be working. You got out and entered, the bell ringing behind you.

"Hey y/n!" aimsey greeted, "hellooo!" you smiled back. You looked to see aimsey, but no sign of ashton. "Where's ashton?" you asked, "oh, hes sick" aimsey sighed. 

Then aimsey's boss came in, "aimee! Where's ashton?" he asked. "Oh, he got sick-" aimsey chuckled. "Then what are you doing here? Go take care of him!" he exclaimed. "Ok ok!" aimsey said, a smile growing on her face.

Aimsey clocked out and ran up to you, "lets go!" she smiled. "Ok ok-" you smiled back.

You got into the car, aimsey sitting in the passenger. "Let's go to the store first-" you giggled. "Aimee, aux." you threw her the aux, she quickly picked a song.

It ended up being 'new magic wand' by tyler the creator. 2 seconds later you guys were screaming the lyrics. "I SAW A PHOTO YOU LOOK JOYUS!" you screamed, "MY EYES ARE GREEN I EAT MY VEGGIES!" aimsey screamed, sure you were getting weird looks, but you guys didn't care.

You pulled up to walmart and parked, then turned to aimsey. "Got any idea what to get a sick person?" you asked, "nope" she replied. She got siri out, "hey siri, what do I get a sick person?" she asked siri.

"Here's what I found on where to get dick lerson" siri replied, with its robotic voice. "NOOO" you yelled, aimsey quickly shut off her phone.

"We never speak of this." she deadpanned. "No, we do not." you said back, you two climbed out of the car and headed towards walmart. 

"Chicken noodle soup?" you looked to aimee, with a questioning tone. Aimsey nodded, "I'll get the broth" she spoke, "and I'll get the noodles" you smiled.

You two went into different directions, you stared at the chicken noodle soup recipe on your phone. Then you bumped into something with so much force, that you flew back a foot. It hurt; the guy was clearly well built.

You looked up to see of course, a well-built guy. He wore a brown zip up with the hood up. And it had, reindeer ears? Wait! 

"Callahan?" you spoke, his eyes said everything. You quickly jumped up and hugged him.

Callahan took a break from school. He was one of the strongest on the football team, the team lacked without him.

"Callahan's back in town!" you smiled, he just nodded. He took out a notepad and wrote on it, "the boys are coming back tomorrow, right?" it read, "oh! Yeah, they are" you smiled.