𝟑- 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟒𝐭𝐡 𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫

it was the 3rd quarter, then a whistle rang. Signaling a timeout. "MEDIC ON THE 20 YARD MARK" someone yelled. You grabbed your medic bag and hat, you ran over. Your shoes getting caked in mud in the process. A path was already cleared for you. You saw Karl on the ground clutching his wrist. "Karl!" you said kneeling down.

 You examined his wrist. It appeared to be broken. "Karl, try to hold it in one spot" you told him. He got up and walked over to the bleachers. "Is it me or they're pretty hot when they give orders" you saw Noah, a guy you called toasty say. He said it to a guy you called, king. "I'm always hot dickwads" you said to both of them.

They looked pretty shocked that you heard them, but also embarrassed. They also had a look of fear Aswell. You took your hat off and walked back to the bleachers. From then on, every one of the crew boys was giving toasty and king a look. You thought it was just them being competitive though.

You sat next to Karl and nuggets. Karl didn't seem to mind nuggets at first, until he started saying sexual jokes towards you. Then shit got serious. You put a small cast on Karls's wrist to prevent it from moving and causing more damage.

Then the buzzer rang. The final quarter. You could hear the rain getting heavier and heavier. You could hear it hit against the bleachers. Bang. Bang. Bang. Was the sound it made. Dream had the team in a huddle. Both teams were down 1 member. 

Eggz was barking out orders and so was dream. Eggz was captain at the time because nuggets were injured and couldn't play. "Damn, eggs are going to leave the crew boys grits" you chuckled.

"Hell, yeah he is" nuggets said also chuckling. Karl had just spaced off. 

You weren't paying attention to the game anymore; nuggets were pointing out all the mistakes' eggs was making. And Karl had wrapped a protective arm around you. "nuggs, chill out" you said making him look at you. "Oh, come on y/nnnnn, look at him! He's supposed to be going long" nuggets said. "Even you know this" he also said. Karl hated the way he said your name. He clenched his fist.

You felt your hand ache, so you looked at. It was bleeding again; you must've spilt it open again. I mean, you never bandaged it in the first place. "Woah y/n what happened?" Karl asked leaning over you. "I cut my hand climbing a fence" y/n said.

 "When?" Karl asked. Nuggets began to giggle. "Well, uh. This one time me, king, eggs, toasty, and nuggs snuck out of our houses at like 2am and we were in a closed mall. The security guard caught us, and we had to run.  I cut my hand on the fence I hopped over" you explained. "Oh" Karl said giving a fake chuckle.

"So, what's on the table this time" nuggets asked leaning over to you. "What do you mean?" You said looking at him. "You always make bets at games, what will we get?" he asked again. "Hmmm I don't know" you shrugged.

"Go on a date with me"

"Die"

"A kiss?" 

"I hope you get injured and there's no medic on the field"

"A hug?" 

"Fuck off"

"A clipping of your hair"

"Kys, I'd rather have the date"

"YES" 

Karl shot nuggets a glare which nuggets shot back. You could feel the tension between the two. So, you got up. "I can't do this, Ya'll got me fucked up" you said walking away to a different bench. "Y/n wait!" Karl said. "Hell no" you said as you sat down on the wet bench.

Nuggets limped over to you and Karl walked.

You looked up at the scoreboard and noticed it was the last minute of the game the first thing you noticed was that the nw hawks were tied with the crew boys. "C'mon eggs you can do it" you heard nuggets mumble.

The rain only got heavier and heavier. A sniffle could be heard from your nose. "God its cold" you said shivering. The final seconds of the game felt like they played in slow motion you mumbled the seconds as they passed, "5" George threw the ball to dream, "4" dream was running as everyone followed him, "3" dream dodged someone trying to tackle him, "2" dream leaped to try to get a touchdown to which everyone tackled him.

"1" The buzzer sounded as dream was tackled. "OFF HIM" one of the refs shouted as he ran over. Everyone got off of dream as he stayed in the same position. The coach examined him. 

His hand with the ball in it was over the line. The ref turned around and gave a thumbs up. The stadium was immediately filled with a bunch of cheering. "FUCK YEAH" Karl leaped up and shouted. "LANGUAGE" the assistant principle shouted at Karl. "oops" he said covering his mouth.

Nuggets had an upset expression on his face as he limped over to eggs. He began to yell, you hurried over to the two much to Karls's protest. "Nugs go easy om him, I mean they were going against the crew boys. Their some slippery bastards" you said to him. To which you got a 'humph' in response. Eggs gave you a thankful smile and you returned it to him. Eggs didn't like to be yelled at.

"Thats not a nice thing to say" dream said as he walked over. Nuggets gave him a glare meanwhile eggs went to go get some water. "Whatever, but it's true" you mumbled. You saw dream smirk at nuggets, every time he smirked you knew he wasn't up to anything good. 

Then he picked you up bridal style to which you yelped. Dream began to walk away from nuggets. "Y/NN" nuggets shouted doing grabby arms, "NUGS" you shouted back doing grabby arms. Dream carried you to the rest of team.

 "Jesus, I smell like sweat now" you said pulling a disgusting face. It was quiet as y/n stared at everyone. "What are yall waiting for?" you asked. They all looked at you. "Fuck is you looking at? GO SHOWER DUMBASSES" you shouted at them hurrying them up. "OHH" quackity shouted following everyone to the locker room. 

"YO KING" you shouted across the field. "YEAH?" he asked shouted across the field. "CMERE" you said to which he ran to you. "What" he asked. "Wanna make a bet?" you asked him. "Why the fuck not" he said shrugging. "Ok, you have to take me out to breakfast if I-" you said cutting yourself off. "Actually, you decide" you said looking at him.

 "Ok uhm, I'll take you out to breakfast if you steal a cop license plate." king said. "OH, COME ON" you shouted. "A deals a deal" he said. "Ok fine" you said crossing your arms. "Now go take a shower, you fuckin smell bad and Ya hair is greasy" you said. "Whatever" he said walking away.