Long awaited, college changes

𝘈𝘩 𝘺𝘦𝘴, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘩 𝘴𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨-𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳. 𝘏𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘢 𝘨𝘰, 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘢 𝘵𝘰𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘳 𝘭𝘮𝘢𝘰𝘰𝘰𝘰 𝘐 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘰𝘣𝘸𝘦𝘣𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘟𝘋

. . .

Let the book commence...

. . .

Everything was absolute fucking chaos; you and the boys didn't have time to hang out. They had football and you had finals, plus all the assembles about how "mental health is important" and how you shouldn't do drugs and shit. (MENTAL HEALTH IS IMPORTANTE" 

The boys didn't worry much about college at first, but now they were asked about it. They really had no answer for their parents.

Quackity chose a law school, one in California or something. Dream, sapnap, and punz are making money, George doesn't know what the fuck to do, and you're applying for [insert college]

So, the group was bound to break apart. The boys didn't like it.

Dream called up the crew boys, surprisingly they picked up.

"Guys, we need to talk" he spoke into the phone. A response of mixed, "about what's?" came back. "Y/n" he said sternly, a bunch of worried responses came back. "Come over" he sighed, they all agreed as the phone hung up.

The other 5 boys arrived at dreams place, they all sat down. "So, as you guys know. We're about to graduate." dream paused, "what are we going to do?" 

The room was silent, nobody had any idea. "What if we went to the same college as them or convinced them to go to the same college as us?" quackity proposed. "Good idea" sapnap smirked.

"So, colleges?" Karl asked, the 6 began to look online for colleges that contributed to their interests. 

"So, we need a college that has. Football, law, art, and whatever else?" punz looked at the list that they've come up with. "Pfft this is going to be a shit show" he laughed.

"Fuck you!" dream laughed with him. The whole group searched for hours, before they had to go home for dinner. Callahan was there too, almost forgot. (Only the real ones get that ref)

                                                            Da boyz

Calladidyourmomhan

Found something promising. //paramount.university.com\\ (not a real school btw 

                                                                                                          Sippy cup                                

                                                                                                     Looks promising

Dream on (Aerosmith fraud)  

Now all we have to do is convince y/n

Quackers 

Hey! I never agreed to go to that college

Colorblind bitch

First, it's a university. Second, you sort of did