4

Two days passed by, and i was still a prisoner, sitting in my cell. They only let me and the other prisoners out when it was breakfast, lunch or dinner time. We barely got any food, and what we got was terrible. I didn't want to live like this. I started to think about an escape plan in case i won't get in the training course.

I was sitting in my "bed", thinking about how i could leave. The window was too small, I couldn't even stick my hand out it, so i can't climb out it. And if i could, I would fall a few meters, and probably break a few of my bones, and that would ruin the plan. I mean who could run with broken legs?

I had to find something. I looked around me, and then it hit me: there was a vent in the hallway. It wasn't big, but wasn't too small either, I could crawl in it. The question was where did the vent lead? What if i end up in another cell?

Suddenly, I heard a knock on my door, the sound of keys jiggling, and saw Enzo as he opened my door.
- Привет! (hello) - he greeted me.
- I still don't speak Russian - I looked at him.
- Well thats a problem. Because you got in the training course.

I was shocked. I did it?! I DID IT!
- Really?! - I gave him a small smile.
- Да (yes). The boss wasn't a fan of the idea, but there aren't enough guards, so he decided to take you in. Training start tomorrow at 5 am, you will have to go out with the few others. It ends at 2 pm, and you will find me here at 3 pm, I'll give you a special training, and I'll teach you a little Russian, it will be a little easier for you to understand others. And don't talk much to the others. They are assholes. And you could get in trouble. Got it? - he explained.

You nodded in response, and Enzo started to walk away. But before he could lock you cell's door again, you stopped him.
- Hey, Enzo... - you spoke up.
- Yes? - he stopped.
- I just... Wanted to say thank you. Thank you for recommending me to the training.
- No problem, Американская девушка (American girl) - and with that, he left.
- I still don't understand Russian! - you shouted, hoping he will hear you.

A/N: hey y'all! I know this chapter was short, sorry bout that. i just didn't have much time and ideas for this chapter. Also ZAWE ASHTON AND TOM HIDDLESTON ARE HAVING A BABY SHUAJSJJ IM SO HAPPY (*smiles in Tom hiddleston fan*)