20.

- Um... Hi - I broke the awkward silence.
- Hi - Enzo replies. We were sitting at the round table on the porch with Hopper. Joyce walked out with a big plate that had a (choose breakfast), cereal and toast on it.
- Here. I hope you will like - she places the plate on the table.
- Thanks Joyce - I said as we took our breakfast from the plate.
Joyce sat down on the last chair between me and Hopper, and drank the orange juice she brought with her from inside.

- So, Enzo, how are you doing? - she asks the guest.
- Not bad. Could be better. It's cold as usual - he takes a bite from the food. - And what about you three? On my way here, I saw whatever happened. Smoke, fire, etc. I almost forgot to ask, did we win?
- Well, not really. Vecna is still out somewhere, Hawkins got split by him, people died... So i guess not - I answer.
- Oh. Thats bad. But you guys are alright, right?
- Yeah. We were lucky enough. We weren't even in Hawkins. - Joyce smiles.
- What? Why?
- Will and Jonathan were in California, Vegas, I don't even know, and Eleven got taken by that Brenner. But she escaped and returned home safely with the boys - Hopper cut in.
- Well at least everyone is safe for now.

- And you? Are you still a criminal? - I look at him.
- I think yes. But no one tried to kill me or capture me, so i'm not sure. We are planning to move here to America. But my wife wants to stay in Russia. She told me to go without her - he takes a sip from his beer. Who drinks beer for breakfast?

- You can come whenever you want, you are always welcomed. But me and Hopper were planning to go somewhere tomorrow. We want to leave the kids here - Joyce tells us. - I asked Karen if she could keep an eye on them, but she said she will be too busy, so i wanted to ask Y/N about it. Can you take care of them for a day? And Dimitri could help if he wants to.

- Umm... - I was thinking for a moment. They are 15 years old, what could go wrong? - Sure - I smiled.
- I will help - Enzo says.
- Wonderful! We will probably be back by midnight, I don't think there will be problems!

A/N: this was pretty short (only 398 words without this a/N), but the next chapter will be longer :)