14

When we got back to the shed, there was a woman dressed in black, her hair tied up in a bun. She told us that she is the woman Hopper spoke to on the phone, and that she can take us home, so we should pack our things.

----

- Are you coming? - I looked at Enzo, who stayed still the enzire time, smoking a cigarette.
- I want to see my son. Yuri agreed to take me home. But i don't think i can stay for long, we are still prisoners who escaped - he said as he dropped the cigarette, then stepping on it.
- Valid.
- And you? Are you going to america with them? - he asks.
- Yeah. I don't have a reason to stay here - I told him while I put on a new jacket that stole i from Yuri.
- Do you have someone in america? A mother, sibling, a pet? Or even... A husband or boyfriend? - he asked the last part quieter.
- Not really. My brother is six feet under, same with my mom, and my dad... I don't know where he is. And i never had a pet. Well, only a (choose pet), but that was many years ago, I was only a kid. And i never really had a relationship. So no one. But going back to America is still better than here - I looked around. - And also Joyce offered me that i can live with her and the kids. I mean, she's a single mom, so i wanna help her.

- I understand. They say America's a good place. You know, дорогая (darling), I might go there sometime in the future to visit you and American.
- You know you never told me what that word means, right?
- Which one? Visit?
- No, the Russian one you always say - there was a small silence between us for a few seconds. It looked like he was thinking if he should tell me or not.
- You don't wanna know - he finally answered.
- I wanna know, thats why i asked you about it!
- Go, they are waiting for you - he said as he looked at the car with everyone getting inside.
- Bye Enzo - I waved him goodbye.
- До свидания (goodbye), Y/N - he quietly said. His heart sank as he saw Y/N actually leave, not knowing why he felt like this. Yes, he will miss her, but Hopper is also going back to America like her, but he didn't feel that way about the man. Maybe because he knew Y/N for over a year, unlike American, he tought.

----

On the way back to America, I had time to think about that conversation i had with Murray about Enzo. Was he right? Did you really like him even tho you denied it? Did he like you back? No, he's got a wife and son. But wait, the wife hates him since he left. No, what are you even thinking, Y/N? He definitely likes you as a friend.

On our way to Hawkins, we stopped near a mall, and got ourselves new clothes, because the weather was nothing like in Russia. (a/n: idk i imagined the new outfit something like the one robin wore in the beggining of vol 2, but you decide what you want).

---

After we took Murray home, we arrived at a small wooden cabin. There was a girl and a boy outside, trying to take down a wooden slat off the window. There was also a weird guy not far from the house, who looked like he was picking mushrooms. We all got out of the car. Some teens appeared in the cabin's doorway, then after a few moments, one of them ran towards Joyce, along with the dude who was at the window, and they hugged each other. These are probably Joyce's kids then.

Hopper slowly walked inside the cabin, leaving me there alone with the lady who took us here. Everyone looked so happy. Hopper walked outside with a girl, who seemed like he was the same age as Joyce's younger son. The mum ran up to the girl, and embraced her in a warm hug.

Suddenly, dark clouds appeared. We all looked up, just to see snow falling from the sky. The girl led us to a field not far from the cabin. One side of the field was completely okay. This wa sthe side we were standing on. But the other was nothing like this. All the flowers withered, and the landscape was totally destroyed. Fire everywhere, helicopters trying to put it out.
- What the... - I muttered to myself. - Enzo's lucky he stayed in russia.
- What? Russia? And who is Enzo? Wait, who are you in the first place? - a boy with black, curly hair and blue clothes asked.

To be continued...