16

It was a usual Sunday. The family was together, and the weather was pretty nice. Joyce was cooking with Nancy (who came over to our house today) and Will, Hopper was playing board games with Eleven and Jonathan, and i was setting the table, getting ready for lunch.

After i finished, there was nothing for me to do. I was wondering. Then, something suddenly popped up. I got up from the couch, and walked to the phone. I dialed a number that i should have called a while ago.

3rd person POV

- Нет, вы должны держать топор так. (No, you have to hold the axe like this) - Enzo said to Mikhail, who was holding the axe the wrong way. They were outside, cutting wood for the fireplace, while his wife was cleaning inside. Even tho it was spring, it didn't really effect the weather in Russia, because it was still snowing. Just when they were about to continue working, Natalia (a/n: i named Dimitri's wife Natalia cuz she needs a name) appeared in the doorway.

- Эй. Кто-то позвонил. Она сказала, что она ваша коллега. (Hey. Someone called. She said she was your colleague) - she told Enzo, with a bit of annoyance in her voice, because she tought the person on the other side was lying. She knew what was her husband's job, and tought they wouldn't accept a woman for the job.

- Y/N - Enzo ran into the house.

Y/N POV

It's been almost ten minutes, still, no one is there. "Wait, i'll call him inside. He'll be here in a minute". Yeah, a minute. Why would i wait more? He probably isn't avaible right now. I'll just hang up.

- Y/N! Lunch is ready! - I heard Joyce shout.
- I'm on my way! - I answered as i hung up the phone. Or maybe he doesn't wanna talk to me. Is he mad? No, what did i do? Yes, nothing. He's probably just busy at the moment.

3rd person POV

- Hey? Y/N? Are you there? - Enzo ran to the phone, but no answer.
- О, она позвонила около 15 минут назад. Я забыл об этом, но потом вспомнил (Oh, she called about 15 minutes ago. I forgot about it, but then i remembered) - Natalia appeared next to him.
- Вы с ней разговаривали? (did you talk to her?) - Dimitri asked, still holding the phone, hoping someone on the other side will answer.
- Ну, она просто хотела знать, как дела. (Well, she just wanted to know how things were going.) - she walked away.

Enzo POV

Wow. I tought she forgot about me. But looks like she still remembers. I hope her and American are alright.
(flashback)
- I understand. They say America's a good place. You know, дорогая (darling), I might go there sometime in the future to visit you and American.
This was weeks ago, almost a month, and i am still here in Russia. Hm. Looks like i got plans for this week.

A/N: here is a small Enzo part, now stop harassing me😍