18

Today, Joyce called me and Will to some garage sale here in Hawkins. We went to the town, what has been restored since the Vecna incident like one and half month ago. The school still doesn't work, but everyone who was once in the school's gym found themselves a home.

We arrived in the street, and Joyce parked the car at the end of it. The whole street was full with people buying and selling every kind of stuff. We got out of the car, and started walking around.
- Oh, Joyce! So good to see you! - a woman with curly hair smiled from behind a table.
- Karen! It's been so long since we last saw each other! - Joyce walked closer to her.

Will and i both knew what was happening. They will chat about anything for the next few hours. Nonstop. This is what always happens. And it's not just them. It was the same with my mom. She would talk for hours with her friend, and would totally forget about me.

So we decided to leave Joyce there, and look around. But before i could leave, this woman who Joyce called "Karen" addressed me.
- And who are you? I haven't seen you here - she looked in my direction.
- Oh, um, i'm Y/N, nice to meet you - I told her as we shook hands. - I moved here around month ago, not long after the Vecna thing.
- Well you're pretty new then! - she chuckled.
- Yeah. I'll just go and let you guys talk - and with that, I left Joyce and Karen there.

I looked around, looking for good stuff. An older man was selling some interesting stuff, Dustin next to him. There was a bigger and a smaller table, the bigger had mostly magazines and those old spoons, and the smaller had barely anything on it. One of them had the old man, the other Dustin behind it. The older had the bigger one.

- Hi! - I walked up to Dustin.
- Hey Y/N! How are you doin'? - he smiled.
- Good. You?
- Same. Is there anything you are looking for? - he asks.
- Not really. I'm just looking around. What are you doing here by the way?
- I collected some things i didn't need and decided to sell them here - he tells me. He had X-Men comics, a yo-yo, and stuff like that. - Mr. Munson agreed to help me - he looks at the older man.

- Hi Mr. Munson! - I give him a small wave, he softly smiles in response.
- I don't wanna bother you, so bye - I start to walk away.
- No, no, you are not bothering me. Let me know if you need anything - he shouts so i will hear it.

I found a table with actually good stuff. It had paint, pencils, and different board games. But the thing that got my attention was a walkman. I knew Will loves these things, so i called him over.
- This is not possible. This is not happening to me- he stares at a certain board game. I leaned over his shoulder to see what he found.
- How much do you think it costs? - I ask him.
- No idea. It looks brand new. Probably around what you can buy it for at the shops.

When we asked the person selling these, our jaws dropped. It wasn't as much as we tought. It was much cheaper.
- This walkman and the D&D please - I handed over the money to the woman.

A/N: Do you guys read my announcments? Pls do😻 also Will deserves to be happy. "Can we play D&D now?"