6

A/N: as i memtioned in the description, there can be small changes in the storyline

Many months passed by, but after a while i stopped counting the days. I became more interested in the American man, and so did Enzo. We started to talk to him. We found out that everyone thinks he's dead, and that he got here after an explosion. His name was Jim Hopper, and worked as a cop in Hawkins, Indiana. We made a plan together: we are going to get him out of here.

Hopper already made a plan. Me and Enzo just had to do what he said. I wrote a letter, and sent it to a woman named Joyce, while Enzo talked to Yuri, the smuggler. He was also a pilot, but in Alaska.

Enzo was the one that did most of the things, he was more trusted here than me, I was just the "surveillance camera", and I told him if someone was approaching us.

Now we just need to wait for this "Joyce" to come.

---

It was another boring day. Dimitri and I accompanied some prisoners to their cells. When we finished, we heard a phone rang, so we walked over there. Some guards started coming towards us.

- Hey, Enzo... - I looked around. - I think there's a small problem.

As i said this, they started running towards us, and we were surrounded.

- HEY! GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME! - I was twitching around, trying to get out of the guard's grip. When I realized this wasn't going to help me, I threw my head back with full force, breaking his nose. As a result, his grip was weaker, and i could run away. As i was running, desperately trying to find a way out, I accidentally bumped into someone. I barely ran a few meters...

It was another guard. He didn't let me go further. Suddenly, I felt sting-like feeling on my neck. It was a inection needle.

This was my last memory before blacking out.