11

After what felt like an hour with Yuri (but was probably just thirty minutes), we arrived in a small town. Murray parked down the van not far from a church, in front of a workshop or shed, whatever it was. We all got out of the van.

- Let's go! This way! - Yuri waved for us to follow him. He walked to the shed, Enzo next to him talking to him in russian.
- You've been locked up with this boring man the whole time, and you didn't take the opportunity to strangle him? Ch. - The smuggler looked at me and Hopper as he opened the shed's door.
- Don't worry, he didn't mean it - I patted Enzo's back as we entered.

- She's beautiful, isn't she? - Yuri looked at a helicopter in the middle of the room.
- Please tell me this is just another bad joke - Murray sighed.
- Will we even fit in there? I mean there's six of us! - I whined. Joyce seemed frustrated, and walked up to Yuri.
- But... You said you had a plane! - she complained while hitting the smuggler's chest. - A PLANE!

- No no no! - he replied calmly. That probably wouldn't be my reaction if someone was punching me. But we know Yuri. - I said you're going to fly home! And Katinka can take you home! - he corrected the furious woman. - I named her Katinka after my first lover :) - he added.

- We're not going to get to America with this - Enzo appeared next to me.
- Why not? As long as the winds aren't too strong and your military friends don't shoot us from the sky, we'll get to coast with it! We're going to refuel there, dive into ice-cold water, and wash off this filth! - he pointed at his mud-soaked clothes. He should decide if he wants hot or cold water, because he said hot at first, but now he wants cold. - Then we'll do the rest of the way. Happy end! - he finished.

- Okay, what is the longest distance that Katinka has flown in one go so far? - Joyce asked calmly.
- For me, she is still a virgin, of course not the real Katinka, my God, no way! - Yuri laughed. - No, but this Katinka is completely untouched! But it's sure she'll fly if she gets a chance! Just before that... She needs to be repaired - he patted the side of the helicopter.

- Okay. Should I shoot him now or later? - Enzo said. He had enough of him. We all did at this point.

- What about Owens? He must have some connection or spy here who can help us! - Joyce suggested.
- Can it work? Can we make phone calls to the US? - Hopper turned to Enzo.

We found a red phone on a table, Enzo dialed the number and called it. He was talking to someone in russian, and i barely understood a few words. Then he hung up the phone.
- What are you doing now?! - Hopper asked, confused.
- What did you think would happen? They'll call for us. Then call us back - Enzo answered.
- And how long does it take? - he put up another question.

- 5 minutes. 5 hours. 5 days - I joined in the conversation.
- And when they call us back, think that KGB will be probably on the other side. Be careful, because if you make a mistake, they'll fly after us like flies to shit. Welcome to the Soviet Union - Dimitri said as he left the room to go outside to smoke a cigarette.

---

Everyone was doing something. Yuri was outside with me, Enzo and Murray, and while we were just standing there, observing what he was doing and talking, he was trying to fix the helicopter. Hopper was inside with Joyce, trying to find new clothes for themselves. We already did.

A/N: And they started making out😻🤞 *smiles in jopper fan* Y'all have no idea how long it took me to write the whole monolouge down in a notebook, translating it, then pasting it in wattpad😭 (i only found it with non-english dub + no subtitles)