._kadetia and elementary powers_.

"Umbrakinesis, most dangerous motion" a voice echoed in the class of Kadetia's elemental school. a very geriatric man roared in the silent class where students were in their respective seats.

this is the 5S class of lightning, lava, deflect, absorption, and fire elementals. where students of grades A, G, O, Y, and S are present. noting every word of their professor that slipped from his lips. nodding their heads at a slow pace from back to forth indicating they are giving their attention to every word of their professor.

but a pair of hazel eyes hold an elegant yet stoic frown, playing with a purple flamed pen-like structure with confusion and curiosity clearly written on his face.

"This motion contains, manipulation and control of darkness and shadow" alphabet in the form of words making sentences passed from the most experienced and powerful professor of Kadetia. making curiosity bloom in his students.

"but no one from our era knows dark art and Umbrakinesis is the blazing part of it. Only darkness can handle the darkness, none of the other elemental powers can handle this." These words make many students decorate their faces with frowns of disappointment.

few heads shake in displeasure because who doesn't want power? those aged eyes eyed every action with a bitter feeling. he was given the task of finding a perfect figure for future Luna.

but seeing those disapplying actions, he scoffed a sigh he knew the power is pleasurable but sometimes it can be destructive for everyone.

"professor Sweven," the owner of those beautiful hazel eyes decides to voice out his own bubble of curiosity.

"yes, Taehyung," Sweven said giving permission to his student to speak further.

"Professor, you said no one in our era witnessed dark art. does that mean you are implying, someone from another era witnessed it." this voice was heard in the room and took everyone's attention because this's the thing they want to ask.

"yes, my grandfather was the one who killed the last dark Elementalist." Mr. Sweven replied which take everyone by surprise.

"But professor, aren't you the one, who told me dark art is the most powerful." Rusalka is one of the fire Elementalist who spoke which was joined by a few nodes. the professor chuckled and replied--

"after all darkness is what, light erases"

Dabria's word is recalled by a boy, who is currently sitting in his physics class. lost in his thoughts, thinking about the possibilities of him taking part in 'Lazica's grand battle'.

"Mr. jeon can you glorify me with your engagement? if this is not too much to request." jungkook was snapped back from his thoughts when his physic teacher decided to mock him.

in response, jungkook nodded his head divulging to his teacher that he will. which causes the class to splinter out from laughter and the teacher gritted his teeth feeling mortification in his stomach.

"stillness class, and jeon emphasis on class instead of your idiotic thoughts" the teacher snaps at jungkook who again nodded his head telling his teacher that he will.

sometimes people in his university think of him as a mute boy. because he never speaks more likely he never got a reason to speak. he never speaks wholeheartedly to anyone except Dabria his granny.

all he has in his life till now is his granny, she is the only person who gave him the love of everyone. she provides him a warm embrace of a mother, the protective arms of a father, the supportive words of a friend, and a strict snap of a teacher.

for that granny, he is going where he hates the most. where he failed his everything.

'LAZICA'

a place he wants to annihilate.

-- "Alright learners this study terminated here. if anyone had doubts concerning light and dark art you can ask hereafter" professor Sweven proclaimed and all the learners stood up from their places and bow down in front of their teacher showing respect and exit the class.

"why dark art always seems familiar to me?" taehyung questioned no one.

"why it always leaves me excited?" there are many unanswered questions lingering in his mind but answers are yet to reveal.

he frowned when he heard something and his stomach twisted in a very bad way he wish he never heard this--

"Hey! rusalka did you hear that the next empress will be chosen from the grand battle?" Galena asked her friend who has a very evil smirk on her face in someone's way to see.

"yeah! and guess what I'm going to be the winner" Rusalka answered well everyone in the empire knows how obsessed she is with taehyung.

and this is the best opportunity for her to make taehyung hers forever.

"just because I'm not participating," Galena added flipping her hair back.

"Because you apparently believe in love" Rusalka rolled her eyes back 'and forth. a chuckle left Galena's lips.

"just because you don't believe in love doesn't mean it never exists" Galena replied.

"Who cares about love shits when you'll be having taehyung as yours to call" Rusalka pours her point of view with a wink and Galena shake her head with a smile and both heavenly beautiful girls walked past to taehyung.

leave him with thoughts.

no, all his life he waits for someone who will love him but now he will marry someone who doesn't even believe in love.

yeah! because Rusalka is the best Elementalist in Lazica because she fights using her brain, not her heart.

and this is what makes her the most dangerous Elementalist because she knows how and where the weakness of your opponent could be used for victory.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

hold on a Lil bit taekook will be meeting in the next chapter

-𝓐𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓲 -𝓼𝓼𝓲