._Fire and Air_.

[Rusalka]

[Rusalka]

[Aakangsha]

[Aakangsha]

(GIFs and photos are provided for your better understanding but i do not own any of them.
p.s. credit to rightful owner)

"Aakangsha, Rusalka take your esteemed place on the ground of Lazica battlefield" As the first hand in command of this battle evangelized the first two elementals who were going to initiate this ceremony which led to the rank of the Queen. Jungkook was anxious from the inside, he couldn't sleep the whole night. there were only two situations that were constantly nagging him from his slumber.

1) If he wins this battle he will be crowned as the next queen of this realm.

2) If he loses he will lose the only access to his grandma.

It's a die-and-die crisis for him but he has to determine his considerable potential die-to circumstances. Jungkook is here to scrutinize the realm and its power, the combatants are proving themselves to be the best for the position of the next Queen. Every other being present here going to be a challenge for Jungkook, he doesn't want to win this battle at a big loss this is not how he plays. He always walks toward payoff but here he can't pull out a profit in a direct go. so, he will be abiding cuts and turns to acquire everything from this realm at a reasonable outlay. For that, he needs to focus and observe every moment created by others and every chant thrown at his opponent.

"All hail to the royals, before initiating this tournament I would like to remind all the combats of the regulations. Rules for this tournament are very simple: you can't cheat; you can't kill. In the observation of the Supremes, we are beginning with the foremost and commencing fight of this tournament. Take your positions and go with the flow of vehemence." This is the signal for the elementals on the fight ground to stroke their potential so that they can be the only ones in this tournament.

Rusalka starts with the fight, she came forward with heliokinesis [manipulate and control the sun and sunlight] to manipulate and control the Sun and the sunlight. She sucks up all the sunlight of the ground field and collects inside her own, causing a blackout around the realm.