._Gift and Responsibilities _.

"you could gift me now, pup. The night is still young" Taehyung whispered in his omega's ear, letting the selfish suggestion flow into the younger's mind. Setting the giddy butterflies wild in the inmost core of Younger's pit.

A soft smile materialized Taehyung's lips when he felt the rush of ecstasy of watching sparkles of merry out of excitement for something he felt contented at. The esteem surfaces in Taehyung's mind when the cherry red lips stretch in a blissful smile, giving access to pearly white teeth to peek out.

Jungkook shoots his Alpha a cheerful smile. But the smile dimmed when he felt a sense of threat around him.The same hideous and awful feeling clouded his senses making the omega shift uncomfortably on his steps.

It is so familiar to him which is making him afraid, afraid of himself. He knew from the moment he stepped out from his dark clouds that this was going to happen. But he never wished this to take place this early.

This is an ugly indication of the future.Taehyung somehow sensed the displaced stiffness. But before he could question the discomfort of the younger. A cheerful voice interrupted them.

"Uncle!!" A voice with a tug on his pants forced Taehyung to break out of their bubble. Taehyung looked down just to find a little girl tugging his pants, a mere yet cute enough action to grab his attention.

"Yes, little Eleena" Taehyung let go of his position from dancing but kept his hold on Jungkook's hand. He urged Jungkook's attention onto the child.

"She is Jimin's and Yoongi Hyung's daughter" Taehyung continued and introduced the little girl to his omega.

"Eleena..." Jungkook nodded his head in understanding while whispering the new find name on his tongue, which oddly left an odd sensation behind.

"Little princess, won't you introduce yourself to your Luna? Like a good girl, you are. hnm?" Taehyung tried to give a little push of encouragement to the little girl through his words.

But the hesitation and poor confidence were so clear on her face. Taehyung set his attention on the omega, who surprisingly had his full focus on them, with his eager and excited doe eyes to meet the girl.

Maybe because he is in his omega space that's why his motherly instincts are surfacing.But Taehyung swears that the motherly glint in his omega's eyes was all that mattered to him right now.

The giddy smile that had made its way onto the younger's face was all he needed to protect. He thought of something and moved towards the omega to share it with him.

"My pup is all excited about meeting someone new. Then why don't you introduce yourself first?" Taehyung said while suggesting that to the younger. A soft yet hearty chuckle left the Alpha's lips when he saw the twinkling brust in the younger's soft face.

"Really Alpha! Can I?" Jungkook asked in a hurried voice, full of excitement.

"Of course you can pup. Go on" Taehyung encouraged the younger to take the first step. Jungkook nodded his head and happily made his way towards the little girl. Slightly bouncing on his steps.

"Hi! I am Jungkook. What's your name little one?" The omega introduces himself with a wide smile. Unaware of the heart eyes he is getting from his Alpha. And all were unaware of the danger lurking on them.

"I'm Min Eleena, Luna" The little girl shyly bowed in front of the younger while fighting with her dress. Making the younger squirm in blissment totally toying with someone's heart.

"She talked, Alpha" Jungkook jumped on his feet from a crouched position, facing Taehyung who soaked his head with endearment for the younger.

"Uncle, Luna-- Mama said it's time for gift ceremony" Eleena informed and skipped onto her steps joining her friends when she got the nod of confirmation from the Alpha.