._Lazica and the Dark pitch _.

-

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

empresses are meant to rule from behind the curtains. all hidden from the curious eyes of the people, their beauty of theirs is a magical spell. a world full of enchants, the only magic with most people can't cop up with... lust and illusion.

 in Lazica, everything is hidden...

which is not meant to be seen, even if it had to include their empress, it is fine. An empty rule where luna isn't meant to the eye. their beauty is only reserved for the emperor. This is the only rule which causes a death sentence in lazica.

 history is the only thing that is dirty in lazica. everything aside, the people of lazica are very happy today because today is the first round of the BATTEL- every Elementalist is nervous and venomous. because fighting till the last breath either of your or your opponents is the religion of a fighter and every elementalist is trained for winning in this world.

 but somewhere someone is trained for the unimaginable. they aren't trained for winning, but for sure they are trained for blood thirst. because whatever people did to him is inhuman and now it's payback time.

they did inhumanly but whatever he would do with them will be monstrous... karma it is.

lazica is echoing with happy sounds, today everyone will have an equal and fair chance to show what they got and can do. some have constant happy feelings about this event, and some have greedy feelings, where two souls have a bitter feeling in their mouths...

after hearing about the next luna.

jungkook is really not positive about going to the place he doesn't want to for the first time in his life he wanted to be selfish, which is not really bad. being selfish is a necessity for the world. but he can't because he knows the cost he would pay for his one-time selfishness is something out of his carpet.

he knew he can't go there, he won't want to suffer again. when finally he can say he is consent in his life. but life is always a bitch to him, throughout his life span.

for the second time in his life, he wished his parents were alive. but whenever he wishes for something he always got ashes of that wish.

but now he is determined not to go to those ashes for just waste he will save his grandma and will not go to Lazica. to say, he believes every coin has two faces and whereas every problem has two solutions. 

and the conclusion he got was he will go to Lazica not for the battle but for the kidnapper. he is going to pull something very heartless and he only can do this in the shadow of the night...

in the darkness of his, where his heart pumps evil and dark blood into his veins.

all day time he was working on, finding the location of his grandma. it was a pretty hard task because he didn't get the supreme elements as for his power and doing this job with the sub-elements was a pretty hard job for him.

 if it was someone else in his shoes they surely would be collied by using this much power of theirs but he is trained and he got the support and stamina of his darkness. so, no worries.

but that doesn't mean he is not tired, because, is a hell of tired. but he is not affected by it Lil why would he? when after his whole day hardwood he got what he is working for. and now he is waiting for the arrival of darkness-covered night.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

"How are you so sure about him taking part in the battle" a man standing in his glory of the late twenties asked.

"Because we have something too much precious of him with us, my child," they replied in a mocking tone full of something horrible.

"First, you plan to throw him into that sick of hell called dark forest and now wanted him to come and rule the throne for which we are doing this for years," the man asked fully confused.

"aww! what a naive child I got here," they added faking a negligibly surprised tone.

"no wonder why they throw you out of the kingdom. after all who wanted a naive and stupid fellow to rule their kingdom? just see your next heir what cunning and sharp eyesight he has. at least learn this from him you, dumb kid." they completed his sentence with a smack on the head of the man.

the man wined at the contact of their magical stick and his forehead and asked "okay~ but tell me now what you are planning?"

"learn one thing for a future kid, never ever reveal your plan until you feel it's a necessity for your life," they said and a relaxed atmosphere turn its table and start sounding like discomfort.

"Just remember, timing is a great weapon to use against your opponent and that is when he is totally unaware of it," they said and the man nodded with understanding motion.

"then how giving him the throne is the great timing of your plan?" the man asked once more.

"Because he is cursed by the moon"

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

this is the time of the 24 hours, which jungkook is waiting for the most. but the problem is he has limited time for it. because he doesn't have any ounce left of mind-controlling, he is too tired for it and he knew the more will weaker the more chance he has of him losing control over himself. 

even his day and pure self wants to destroy the land he is going to step on. then think how much jk wants to make it nothing but an ugly haunted house just like the past history of it.

taking a last deep breath, swallowing his hesitation. he stepped onto the land of the biggest magic...

the land of Lazica...

*.*.*.*.*.*

on the other side, in the palace of the kingdom. when he stepped into the land of enchanting Lazica. 

*danger*      *danger*      *danger*

"his majesty the dark soul carrier is here..."

"he is here his majesty...."

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

oops! taekook still didn't meet in this chapter. hehehe!! no worries they will meet soon, have fate in your author.

-𝓐𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓲 -𝓼𝓼𝓲