._Realization and Disappointment_.

after the last breathing thought in jungkook's mind he decided he is gonna do whatever he decided to. no thought that he is scared.

so what, he is gonna do it scared. 

and it steps onto the land of lazica after years he breathes in the same air as other elementals and he knows that once he steps in then there is no going back without his grandma. 

he closes his eyes and spell

"II om shreem hreem hreem kleem ayiem

vajra vairochneeya hreem hreem phat swaha II" 

[a teleportation spell. not sure tho I search this on google.]

a brief moment of silence inside jungkook, everything is uneventful because they say for the magic you have to understand how to control your heartbeat and sprinting thoughts.  they say magic requires the power to bend nature according to yourself.

when an Elementalist throws a guff of his power, nature went destructive but when a dark Elementalist chants everything went hushed. dark art is just like an ocean, beautifully dead before the detrimental thunderstorm. that's why the ocean and dark magic sits together and enjoy the life begs.

after a noiseless moment, jungkook opened his black drowning eyes. but nothing worked, jungkook is still in his place, standing there where he chants the most workable spell. 

this is shocking but the most fearful thing is, the dark magic didn't work but how? 

a second thought strikes his mind what if...?

no! this is not possible, weak people here aren't able to do this. 

so, he decided not to teleport but to find his grandmother's presence. but for this, he has to make everyone know about his presence in lazica. which he is afraid of.

because no matter how much power you have but the concussion of your preadolescence will always make you go on your knees. and he is afraid of that trauma, he is afraid of them, especially him...

that disgusting monster. 

he is not ready to face him, tho non of them is aware of anybody's looks but only if they knew because jungkook knows deep inside his brain there is a shadow of that monster in the back of his heart there is a laugh repeating like a broken radio in his dreams.

so, he decided he will fight in the battle of lazica for his grandmother. 

with a chant, he disappeared into thin black butterflies. 

~INSIDE THE PALACE~

"make yourself ready for the battle" the chief commander of fire yelled in a static tone, a rush of confidence could be felt through those words.

"aye! aye! commander" all the fire soldiers yelled. 

~

"make yourself ready for the battle" the chief commander of water yelled in a static tone, a rush of bravery could be felt through those words.

"aye! aye! commander" all the water  soldiers yelled."

just like this, every single army was guarding their kingdom with shaking hearts but non of them let it reflect on their confidence.

BINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGNNNNGGGGGGGGGG

Hearing the emergency alarm all the royal members gathered inside the throne room [?].

"What is happening, dad? this not the emergency siren." Jennie asked her father who is having a wave of anger on his forehead. 

"yes, dad I also noticed that." taehyung asked supporting his sister's question. 

"This is a siren of destruction my kids. nini remember I told you about this when we are sitting in the library" the king let out his worries through words. 

"so, dad you mean he is here?" Jennie said with his mouth fell open. 

"what do you mean by he is here nonna?" taehyung asked frustratingly not getting a single clue of what is happening around him.

"My queen! please take prince taehyung to his room" the king voiced out his inner self.

"Sure, joonie!" jin said obediently to whatever the king requested.

"But father--" taehyung's words halted when the king's eyes met with his own. the glint in those eyes of his father"s was not the happy one but it was something poisonous. so, he never let the remaining words from his mouth. 

and followed his mother who is leading him to his own room. 

"use Umbrakinesis around him." namjoon's voice echoed inside jin's head. 

he hates to use the most powerful motion of light, which is making their son weak every time they bound the activity around him but as far as their knowledge roams they know they don't have any other better option. 

it is in their son's astronomical destiny. the way Saturn move around taehyung's stars, one thing is clear their son is never gonna have a happy ending in his life. the king and the queen were always concerned about taehyung. 

the bitter truth of taehyung's life is rooted inside them and no one knows. 

everyone knows whatever they are doing is just because of taehyung's happiness. because you can't be sad about the thing you never felt before. 

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

all the soldiers were shielding their kingdom but they signed in relief when the emergency alarm goes off. 

because jungkook decided to leave.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

a boring filler chapter :(

-𝓐𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓲 -𝓼𝓼𝓲