._Dance and Omega_.

(No proff head)

The cake cutting was celebrated whole heartedly, everyone enjoyed it the fulliest but there were two mind that were having only one thing that was constantly running in circles.

'It's his birthday''Nobody told me it's his birthday'

'It's his birthday'
'Nobody told me it's his birthday'

Two minds, one body, two souls, one heart, same thoughts but diffrent thinking. One held the pure intensions but the other one have to pull out something sick of every happy moment.

Jungkook is having this kind of feeling from the very start. Something is going to happen today, something very odd, beyond of anyone's imagination. Something very disgusting, Something he is going to do. He is not afraid of anyone doing some sick moves to destroy today's happy moments.

He can take it and give them back with the same amount. But he is afraid of himself doing something to the people present here. Because he knew he is not going to do it any less. Whatever he ever did he make sure that people will suffer fully from it. He know this is him, this is what he wants from the start; Lazica's downfall their blood painting the land, their souls crying to be freed, their bodies begging to have some peace.

He wants it, he always wanted this, but he can't understand why? Just why he can't bring himself to do anything today?Why he is being hesitant?

Maybe people were looking so happy? but thats only hurting his eyes to watch people roaming here and there with some stupid smiles planted on their face, he wants nothing more than to wipe it off.

Maybe the giddy giggling of children, who were having time of their lifes? but again he doesn't care about them. The only thing he ever train himself for is to 'never melt for children' he's been always having this non-negotiable rule on the top of his list. Maybe because he knew if he broke this rule, the future will be very cruel to him.

Maybe, he doesn't want to destroy Taehyung's first day as a king? No, Taehyung'd thought never ever crosses his mind. He just can't bring himself to think about Taehyung when he is going to do something so heartless on his day. Don't ask why but he just know he is going to do something very cruel to someone but can't say what and with whom.