._Mate and Marking_.

NOTE: Don't be a silent reader. VOTE and COMMENT, please guys! your comments help in understand how my book is portrayed in front of you all. because being an author I can't really pinpoint the exact emotions you all feel towards this book. So, please it's a humble request to you all that please try to vote and leave comments. Because they also motivate me to write and encourage me to update as soon as possible. If guys do not show any active interest then I would also lose my interest in this book. Trust me guys! when I say I have planned a lot about this book. 

He is sitting in front of the mirror, staring into his soul, like he is trying to find something, find any of his answers. Jungkook is so lost in his reflection, that they say the mirror speaks the truth yet he is unaware of his reality. Where does his life decide to give him a whole damn empire to rule? Did he ask for it? No, he never asked for it yet he is having everything he never dared to imagine. Fun fact! there is no going back for him. How can he? when he is mated to the crown prince of Lazica when he has an empire to cherish.

He is not that heartless but that doesn't mean he has a heart.

Drowning in the vast sea of his thoughts, he didn't release when another presence entered the royal chamber. Being in his bubble Jungkook never realised he was fumbling with his neckpiece, the anxiety got the best of him. He doesn't try to take the neckpiece off him, his hands are doing things on their own. The thing he was unaware of is, that someone was capturing his every moment, every push or pull his hands were giving to the closed creation of white shining pearls wrapped around his well-structured neck, was attentively going through the black hazel orbs.

After watching enough of his mate's struggles Taehyung finally decided to put in the situation. "Red?" Taehyung's low, deep husky voice was enough for Jungkook to flinch out of his thoughts, Jungkook stopped his moments upon hearing the rich voice of his mate. Something washes over him, reality? Maybe.

At a specific moment from Jungkook, Jungkook turned himself and looked back, looking at Taehyung, still sitting forward. In simple, Jungkook turned his waist with his upper remaining body on 30-60 degrees towards his mate but his lower seated body was facing the mirror. Sign that Jungkook's whole attention is fixed on him.

"Yes!" A shire of a whisper as a reply reached Taehyung's ears. Jungkook put his right elbow on the edge of his royal chair. Jewelry which was shining like no other was now hanging low around his neck, giving a clear excess of his high and rigid collarbone. The only interception was the pearl neckpiece covering the mass of the mate mark on Jungkook's collarbone.

"I'm going to freshen up but later on sure needs to a genuine talk, Red," Taehyung said, lifting his eyes to the level of his mate's only to lock them with the doe ones. Taehyung's breath hitched upon seeing the nakedness of his mate's neck and shoulders, which was more visible because his mate was leaning on his right hand which was placed on the back support of the chair. He gulped the continuous flow of saliva that was glittering over his tongue.

The soft muscles, carrying a gush of saliva were dapped over his dry lips. Coating them when a transparent shiny layer. Jungkook's eyes slowly trace the moment of Taehyung's tongue in the back of his mind. A risky move but he still kept his grip on his mate's lips until that soft muscle disappeared behind those light shades of pink lips.

Taehyung noticed the all, the urge to trace Jungkook's lips with his tongue spread its roots inside his bones more and more. He wanted nothing more than to fist Jungkook's pearl neckpiece and break the spine of a thread, so he could have his mate's complete naked mate mark on his eyes.