. _Happy and Sad_ .

Still, everything was still for taehyung at the very moment he laid his eyes on his destined ones. it was the moment he waited for years till now, he doesn't want to let go of the eye contact his mate just made with him. he wants to experience every brush of his mate's eyes on his soul. he wants to dance in paradise with the mere touch of the ethereal soul, he discovered as his mate.

happiness is floating in each and every vein of his body, jumping around, making him feel pure bliss. this is the only moment he feels constant just because of someone's presence around him.

"Finally" he let out softly in a very low tone making its frequency rough and deep. it was a happy one. a hum of victory, he won every happiness in this world. now he doesn't have to be alone in his room talking with his stuffed toy friend. now, he can be himself, his real self that he hides from the world for years. now, he doesn't have to be with someone and feel empty inside.

now, he would get to feel the warmth from hugging, the pleasure of healding eye contact with your precious. the pretty feeling of holding someone in sleep. the pure scent, the prideful mark he would be wearing on his neck. would be the best thing he would get in his life. he wants to feel how it feels to be loved, cared and marked. he wants to feel all the raw emotions you would feel carrying a relationship with your destined one.

it was the golden moment; his golden moment.

but only if taehyung knows; what life holds for him, what his mate holds for him...

disappointment is what jungkook is feeling. the dreading feeling he never wants to feel is holding eye contact with him. he had a pre-feeling about this but he choose to ignore it, his guts were telling him that something like this would happen but he never gave a second thought to it. he choose to ignore every gut feeling of his that was telling him this would happen.

because it was meant to happen because he was away from this world for a very long period of time. he knows he is selfish for himself, he knows his mate would be suffering because of his absence. but he can't do a thing he doesn't want this he doesn't want his mate. he can't live in a world where his everything took their last breath begging for mercy but they never get it. at last, they had to lose their hopes of paying with their life for the sin they never did or for the sin you can't blame them it was not their mistake.

he was not their mistake, but they treated him like one.

now, he stands in front of his mate, didn't do anything better. he never wanted this, he never wanted his mate, and he is happy with the way of his life. but when fate does his favor, he's always fate's puppet it plays with him with the most brutal thing in his life. now, it's an again thing for his life.

the only thing he is sure of, was he didn't want his mate the minute later he won he gonna take what he wish for and vanish into those thick patches of smoke and butterflies. by this, he didn't have to face his mate.

but only if jungkook knows; what life holds for him, what his mate holds for him...

"take your oath, my child." Gurudev let his inner trommel, got to his tongue. he always had a resentful feeling about this tournament, and he knew something big is going to happen. he is observing jungkook from afar, his narrow eyes trying to find something odd in this new and unknown elementalist, he did find something but never knew what it is. the odd fragrance that changes the direction of the air is something you would feel very rare.

it seems like nature is trying to run away from this elementalist, which is very questionable for him.

"I Jungkook, water elementlist. take the oath of Mahadev, the destroyer of the whole universe, that whatever speel I'll be chanting. I would never cheat in that." with that, he gave a full stop to his oath and also sat in the crouch position.

the enchanting voice make tingles on taehyung's skin, he was already in love with his mate's voice and he didn't blame himself for that anyone could fall for this mere voice. a voice that would soothe your soul to a deep, beautiful slumber, venomous much? but that would be a pleasurable feeling for life.

 and taehyung could trade his soul for this.

"SO, ALL THE PARTICIPANTS!! RULES ARE VERY LOUD AND CLEAR. YOU DON'T GET TO CHEAT AND KILL." a loud voice rang inside everyone's eardrum, living their hair to stand on its roots. jungkook huffed internally that would be fun, there are only three things he had to keep inside his mind

not to cheat, not to kill, and not to lose...

this is difficult but never impossible.

The more, the less rule, more the fun he gonna have towards the fights.

"Okay! elementalists oath ceremony is completed, give yourself rest. your respected chamber will be issued to you all very soon. the first round will be tomorrow morning until then rest and converse. ALL HAIL TO HIS MAJESTY AND HER MAJESTY" with that everyone bowed in front of their king and queen, showing their enormous amount of respect.

this line excited taehyung, now he can meet his mate before the real fight. he is happy about this.

this line irritates jungkook, he knows, this is going to be a long tournament.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Our Taebear is happy with everything but we never knew how many tears and hurtful words are waiting for him, surrounding his mate. Jungkook knew this is never gonna be easy and he will try his best to make it hurtful for others <3.

ps. my exams are making it hard for updates, but will try my best to sort out my messed up timetable. until then enjoy yourselves <3. 

-𝓐𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓲 -𝓼𝓼𝓲