._End and Start_.

[Jungkook's outfit for this fight and Rusalka's been the same as her prior fight

[Jungkook's outfit for this fight and Rusalka's been the same as her prior fight.]

[Reference for the battlefield where all these fights are happening]

Rage is an intense feeling of anger that can be triggered by a perceived threat or injustice. It can cause a rush of adrenaline, increased heart rate, and a desire to take action. Like anger, it can be challenging to manage, but finding healthy ways to cope with it is crucial for both mental and physical well-being.

 Rusalka is burning in anger, It is the final round of this battle, the decider of who will own the crown. She knows she holds the power to defeat anyone, she can do it but the calm and bothered appearance of her opponent is fuel to her fire. 

From the very beginning, Jungkook was taught that when someone is calm and confident, they exude a sense of inner peace and strength. They can approach situations with a clear and level head, and they trust in their abilities to handle whatever challenges come their way. 

This combination of calmness and confidence can be incredibly powerful, allowing individuals to navigate even the most difficult circumstances with grace and poise. It also helps them to make sound decisions and take decisive action, even in the face of uncertainty or adversity. Ultimately, being calm and confident is key to success in both personal and professional contexts.

Jungkook is holding his ground he knew from the start that this is going to be difficult for him. Fighting with only one elementary power was a challenge to him. He hasn't mastered any of his elements except Dark art. Rusalka was a master in her art, he could lose this battle but physical power has to kneel in front of the power mind hold. 

Jungkook isn't going to fight this battle with power he is going to win this through strategies. He is going to win, he knows because he doesn't have any other option he could relay if he lost this fight. 

Jungkook was standing there appearing defenseless, everyone was shocked when they felt the absence of Jungkook in this battle. Jungkook is holding himself in his thoughts he didn't know why he drift to something that isn't relevant to him. He is just having voiceless pictures but can't make it up to the conclusion of what exactly they are.