Book 1-Chapter 3 (Special Chapter)

In the capital of the Castine Empire

In the grand empire blessed by Vita light. The Empire was one of the most powerful empires in the lands. Within the capital, the Imperial Palace, the Noble faction, and the Aristocrat faction came together for a meeting with Emperor Ruvellis Kamaludin Shana Castina. The meeting is to take place, and well chaos is soon going to bring come.

 The meeting is to take place, and well chaos is soon going to bring come

Both factions were arguing while Ruve rubs his forehead. Beside him was his loyal servant Herman. Currently, they were trying to find a civil way to deal with the coming war of Ashton. Both empires had blood since it was said, that both empires were betrayed by the other because of the ancient legend, that their god, Vita, had betrayed the goddess, Nox, by killing her blessed child. However, nobody could prove it and it remains nothing but a legend.

Ruve was annoyed, his meeting was going nowhere. "Enough, This meeting is nothing but squandered about uselessness. Right now my Empire is in chaos and people are in distress with this mast of Demonic monsters and the coming war. Now, if one of you has an idea you may speak. Only if you have a reasonable one." He says like he's talking to children. Almost nobody spoke until one did. "If I may your Highness, the war could be prevented by going two ways. One is to offer a peace treaty of trade and alliance. The other is to marriage." The person who spoke was Duke Jenna. Everyone was frozen, everyone knew the last time the royal family arranged marriage ended badly. Lady (Ex-Queen) Aristia La Monique, disappeared one week after Empress Jieun became pregnant. Rumor has it that the late Queen was pregnant and ran away, others believe she was threatened and disappeared. Some were bold to say she ran away with a lover, pregnant. (Some of those bold, fool people ended up in a very bad position or place.)

"Duke Jenna, why would his highness have one of his children marry to that empire," asked Crimson Heart. He is the brother-in-law of Ruve. Both half-siblings never got along because Ruve was treated with no love only the strictness of an Emperor. While Roxanne was given more freedom and love. Causing a rift and jealousy between the siblings. "You do remember last time such... Marriage happens. I believe the best way is to have a peace treaty. That way both empires have equal trade and our times are in peace." He said