Book 1-Chapter 15

Calliope woke up, feeling so heavy and exhausted, like she was a rock sinking at the bottom of a river

Calliope woke up, feeling so heavy and exhausted, like she was a rock sinking at the bottom of a river. Calliope sits and sees that Roman was coming into the room."Calliope!"He tells and runs over to her. His hair and clothes were messy, instead of his usual pristine look."Thank the gods, we thought you wouldn't wake up."He said happy to see her awake."What happened, I. I remember meeting Uri and him showing me... Roman is. Is my mom Queen Artistia..."She asked with a desperate look on her face. Her face held anger, trader, and sadness, hoping that it was not true. Roman nodded and saw Calliope begin to cry.

Roman hugged her comforting her as best he could. After a while, Calliope calmed down, and Roman began to explain."Your mana overflowed and put you into a paralyzed state of mind. Luckily, Prince Macque, Nox's chosen hero, managed to pull you out. You didn't harm anyone, but you did manage to make some unrest, nothing big."He said as a maid brought lunch to the two. "You have been asleep for five days, we got worried."He said making Callioe choke on her sandwich, "W-What! Five days!" She said surprised, but Roman managed to calm her down."It's because your mana took a lot out of you. Also, the day that happened, This was found in you."He said holding a familiar item.

"Ah! The necklace! "She said and Roman gave her it

"Ah! The necklace! "She said and Roman gave her it."Lord Vito gave me this, while that was happening. He said, that it would help me region my mana control."She said fondly. Before Roman helps her put on the necklace. The warm metal of the sword made Calliope feel safe.

"Also. Calliope, I was hoping you would take a request."Roman said slightly nervous. Calliope raises her eyebrow at him, "You see, as it is known.. *sighs* Emperor Ruvellius has a son and a daughter from the Empress, your half-siblings. Regulus wanted to be here, but I persuaded him to let me talk to you, first. Regulus and Aein wish to meet you. They want to meet their sister, and if possible...Have a bond with you." Roman slowly explains, studying Calliope's face.

Calliope rubs her mother's locket(Which luckily she found on the table side with her dagger.). Her mom would want her to try to make an effort for her siblings since they were innocent, but. She will only be polite to that man and the empress out of pure manners, nothing more. "I would like to meet them," Calliope said, and a second she said that the doors slammed open to reveal a little girl and a boy around Calliope's age. "Aein! Sorry, Roman, she slips my grasp."Said the boy, making Roman laugh.