Book 1- Chapter 5 (Special Chapter )

Tavern located in the west of the Yeti Empire

In the tavern, our group (Hugo, Claudia, Lindow, and Israel) was drinking and talking about their journey back. Lindow was mainly thinking about Tia and Calliope. He imagines them serving customers in the tavern as Calliope nags the old and young knights, who were drunk, to not flirt with, Tia. Another image came up, him teaching Calliope how to wield a sword as Tia nags at him and Calliope to not say out late or not do anything stupid or dangerous. Lindow thoughts brought a smile to his face. By the time they get back, which is in two days, it's the harvest festival.

While thinking about them, two people behind them were talking. "Yeah, I heard the tavern near the Iron Swords Guild, owned by some woman named Tia, or something like that, was burnt down. " said one of the men in the bar. The group heard this, Lindow, the man, tensed but they continued to listen. "Yeah, nobody of hers and no news of her daughter, who is missing. A bounty has been set, a lot of people are going crazy over it." Lindow felt like he couldn't breathe. Tia, dear the heroes of old! He stands up in the progress sitting up out of the chair.

Claudia grabbed him, "Lindow, I need you to calm down. You are attracting people's attention." she said and Hugo helped Lindow sit down. "We are leaving tonight, get your things ready and pack." he simply said and Israel nodded, along with the group.

(24 hours and two days of horseback riding)
Castine-Outpost village

It had been nearly 3 days, since Lindow and his group arrived at the tavern in the village that held their build, and Aristia and her daughter

It had been nearly 3 days, since Lindow and his group arrived at the tavern in the village that held their build, and Aristia and her daughter. Lindow slammed the guild doors. Everyone was silent, nobody dared to make a sound, not a move. "Lindow, everyone, welcome back, we-" a bartender spoke breaking the tension but was cut off by Lindow, "Where is Aristia, Where is Calliope! We heard of a fire at Sapphire Inn, and-!" before he could ask(demand) answers a voice spoke. "Lindow, my boy, the rumors are true." the group looks up to see the guild master. The guild master's name is, Master Norwin. He has been a guild master for a long time (no one knows, who his age, is or how long he has been a guild master.)

Lindow and the group were soon told of what happened. How they found the half-destroyed house. Arista's body wasn't found but blood soaked the ash-covered floor. Also, they have been looking for Calliope, along with the knights and local town folks. Lindow was silent, throughout the explanation. He left, leaving his team, who was crying and in pain, at losing someone precious to them.