Gods Chat Box!!

The gods were currently near the Pool of the Oracle, chatting away about the new hero, Calliope

The gods were currently near the Pool of the Oracle, chatting away about the new hero, Calliope. "How come Vito, always gets the beauties!"Yelled Lis, the deity of love, beauty, and relationships. Her golden hair and pink ruby eyes, shine as her expressive emotions speak."Now, Now, my dear lady, not everyone is happy."Said Mercury, god of messages, and transportation, guide of lost souls."It's quite true, little sister."Said Nox, as her star purple hair glowed brightly regardless of her brother's sun. Bellaona was munching on snacks while wearing her armor, and carrying her spear." why does it matter, and what is the reason for the meeting?"She asked,  annoyed that she got pulled away from causing some chaos in an empire for slandering her.

Vito sighs looking at his fellow light gods and goddesses. Lis, Mercury, Hephaestus(who were currently sketching out new weapons to forge), Nox, Bellona, and Tahera(goddess of purity, children, births, and mothers.), along with Thoth(god of wisdom, battle tactics, and keeper of knowledge) and Hali (god of Oceans, and earthquake). He knew, he really shouldn't but... A small peak at the future suitors of his Champion wouldn't hurt, right?

"Simple, I'm concerned for my champion's future. So, I want to find out her future suitors."Vito said trying not to show his protective side. However, it didn't fool his fellow gods." Really? We came here... For this?" asked Bellona, annoyed she got pulled away for this, and she wanted to see her husband later too!, "Oh! But, aren't we not allow to see mortals fates?" asked Lis, but Nox was the one to answer the question, "Normally yes, however, since Calliope was saved from Thoth, lady wife, Hela, then became a champion, her fate is allowed to be seen by us." Nox explains to her younger sister. Lis squealed, and began to shake Thoth, "Thoth! Open the pool! Hurty!"She yelled at the oldest god.

Thoth, who had brown hair, and sandy-yellow eyes, with glasses wearing a librarian robe, grabbed the youngest goddess. "Calm down Lis, I get you to enjoy matching mortals' love lives, but the love relationship for champions must be taken with caution. We must act with precision and-" He was cut off when Lis grabbed his key and das to the pool."Dignity.."He said annoyed.

Lis found the right key and tapped the key to the pool. The pool water turned from its crystal clear blue to a rainbow water. It reveals Calliope with her, three male suitors. The other gods by then joined her and saw. "Oh that's the Uri boy, and the other is Nox caption, but
that one suitor. Is that... Erebrus?" the other gods looked too. They were shocked! "Oh my, what an interesting sight, now I want to see what Calliope looks like as an older girl!"Lise proclaims before making the Oracle pool show. It reveals, Calliope as an older young girl in a beautiful dress at a party.

The goddesses were cooing at the beauty, while Vito puffed up his chest like a proud papa

The goddesses were cooing at the beauty, while Vito puffed up his chest like a proud papa. The other gods just shook their heads, "How long before Vito realizes that his chosen will pick one of those suitors?"Asked Thoth, looking at Hephaestus, "I say in at least 2 hours." He said but Mercury chuckles, "I say a 1 hour and a half." Making the Other two gods nods, and watch on.