Book 1- Chapter 6

Near the capital, River stream

Roman P.O.V

While gasping, I and the mysterious girl manage to escape and lose the guards. The girl was strange, she was wearing a disguised ring to hide her appearance. The girl's current form was that of red hair and amber color eyes. However, my father, Crimson Heart, taught me to use my mana to see behind such things, but the strange thing was it wasn't working. I frowned before I knew it a knife was to my throat.

"Who are you?" it wasn't a question, but a demand. The girl who moment ago was a weak rabbit became a tiger, glaring at me."Look, there's no need to get violent, okay?" I said calmly while trying to maintain some ground." I'll give you the count to three. If you lie, you die." she said without looking away. "I'm Roman, look I don't know if-" as I was about to finish, I saw a piece of a necklace with a crest carved into it. That crest... It was the crest of the Monique Family!

'That very crest Only belongs to the main family of the Moniques

'That very crest Only belongs to the main family of the Moniques. Those would be the lord, lady, and heir along with the siblings. But, only Lord Monique wears that crest, except for... Aristia Monique! ' I yelled mentally as I stare at the girl. "Umm, by any chance is your mother named Aristia Monique?" I asked, the girl. She falters, "Why is everyone calling my mom the Ex-Queen's name? Not only that but, why did you save me?" she demands as She kept her knife close to my throat. "let's calm down okay, how about we-" right as I was about to finish my sentence, her stomach growls. I-I laughed so hard my stomach was hurting. "S-Shut Up! Stupid!" she yelled blushing, from embarrassment

Noble Cafe(End of Roman's P.O.V)

Roman took Calliope to a cafe, where nobles tend to eat at

Roman took Calliope to a cafe, where nobles tend to eat at. Calliope was enjoying the delicious food, while Roman study her. "hmm, so are you will tell me your name? After all, I'm paying for you to eat here." he said smugly making Calliope frown. "Fine, my name is Calliope Pioneer. " She said, as she ate another tart.

Roman frowns, Lady Aristia might have had her name changed. He thought inside his head before speaking, "So why is a little village girl in the capital?" He asked as he nibbled the sweet cake, and sip a bit of tea. Calliope frowns before answering, looking at her teacup." My mother was killed by a noble. I'm here to find the person responsible for my mother's death." she said, before looking at him with such determined eyes. "The only chances are either becoming a maid or becoming a knight. That is the reason why I'm here. I HAVE to become a knight to find my mother's killer. " She said.

Roman was surprised, not because of the declaration (well, he was impressed and surprised about that ) but the spike of mana he felt. it was so powerful, that no normal person, only a priest or a temple patron, could have it. "So, that's why you came here. Well, it is impressive, but sadly you are missing one thing. Commoners can only be broader and village guards. If you wanted to be able to even speak to a noble, you would have to be that of noble blood." Roman said, stating the sad fact to her.

Calliope was devastated, she was so close, but now never she would bring her mother's death to justice. "However, if you can get a noble to sponsor you. You can become a noble house." Said Roman, that perk Calliope, "Really!" she said nearly knocking her chair down. Roman smiles, and he nods to Calliope, who looks ready to blow with happiness." That is why I have decided to sponsor you." that surprised her! "What!" she said looking surprised, "B-But why!" she said making her confused. "Well, you see, You reminded me of someone. You know the story of Lady Aristia La Monique, Ex-Queen of the Castine Empire."Calliope nods, her mother taught her the history and laws of the Empire. (However, every time she mentions it, Aristia looked so sad.) "Well, you looked like her mother, who died protecting the royal family and her. But, you're wearing that disguise ring, so im curious, as to why you look like her. I study plenty of magic, to know those rings only use hidden DNA, you make up your disguise. " he said, making Calliope alarmed. "Well... I don't know, my mom just told me that my family was commoners. Also, my father was a knight, who left us." Roman could tell that it was a particular type of backstory. Little information, and no name of who her father was, along with that her mother had a last name. A little percentage of commoners have last names. "Hmm, well, if you accept my offer, you have to take off the ring only to me and those we agree to trust with your features. And, in exchange, I'll help you avenge your mother, and become a knight. Agree?" he said holding out his hand. Calliope looked at him before moving, taking his hand to shake. "you have a deal, Roman." She gives a general smile which he returns.

That was the first step of the destiny plan. The clock ticks as the path grow with each step our heroine takes.