Book 1-Chapter 13

Both siblings were standing off, while the servants could feel the tension coming from them

Both siblings were standing off, while the servants could feel the tension coming from them. Ruve was the first to speak, his voice only held betrayal, "How could you... 8 years, 8 fucking years of missing my child's life!" He yelled at his sister, but Roxanna refused to back down."That is Aristia's child, not yours! You lost the chance the moment you decided to put all the blame on Tia!" Roxanna yelled causing Ruve to wince at this fact.

"I'm here to take Calliope back to the Hearts Mansion."Roxanna said, but Ruve refused to let his sister pass, "Calliope is of my blood, my child, she is to stay here." Ruve argued, but before the two siblings could kill each other, a servant came in."Your Highnesses, the Ashton are arriving." the servant spoke, making both siblings stop."Prepare everything as planned. You and I are not done with this discussion."Said Ruve leaving, with his sister staying behind the room.

Roxanna growls in frustration, but Calliope needs her to be calm. Roxanna wants nothing more than to get Calliope AND TAKER HER out of this hellhole, she once called home to save her best friend's daughter. For now, She needs to be with her family and prepare for the royal visitors.

Ruve thought it was for the best that his AND Arista's daughter did not have any contact with the Ashton visitors. Ruve ordered the maid, to keep Calliope safe and he left her with his daughter to take Calliope to the fields.

 Ruve ordered the maid, to keep Calliope safe and he left her with his daughter to take Calliope to the fields

Calliope sighs as she walks among with flowers. Calliope wanted nothing more than to escape and return to the Hearts but the maid, Arabella was watching her closely. She decided to try and figure out what was going on. Calliope thought of how the Emperor was acting strange after she mentioned her mother's name. Not only that but... They shared the same eyes. Her mom told her how she had one-of-a-kind eyes, but the Emperor shared the same eyes.' who is he.. Does he know my mom... Why does he have the same eyes, could... I could be related to him. I mean Ms. Hearts did say mom was a Nobel. This is so confusing." Calliope thought, as she walked without realizing, she was in the royal garden, without Arabella. "Huh, where?"Calliope, now realizes she is not with Arabella or was in the flower field."Where, where am I?!"She yelled in shock, at her getting lost, but then she realized, "Ah! This is my chance to get to the Hearts!"She said excitedly, before running through the garden to find the exit.