chapter 9- Lover And Fighter

-A Few Days Later-

Me and Sam are training in the training room, duh, and we're just fist fighting. No powers, and no flying pack or guns.

Getting ready, he strikes first. I block with my arm, grabbing his and flipping him like a ragdoll. As I chuckle and laugh at him, he sweeps me, making me groan as I land on my back.

He gets on top of me and holds my arms down, smiling and raising an eyebrow.

I look at the ceiling, but notice something odd.

"What the..." I squint my eyes, and Sam looks up.

I quickly push him off of me and stand, my hands held in front of my chest, ready to fight.

"God, you had to pull that old trick."

"Yeah, but worked, so who sucker now?" I ask, smirking.

"Oh, we'll see, won't we."

I block a kick and a punch, but wince when he hits my arm. Hard.

I shake my arm around, then force a punch into his stomach. I try to sweep him, but he jumps.

"When did you get so good at fighting?"

"Since always," I reply, keeping my eyes on his hands.

"Fair enough."

Smirking, me and Sam keep dodging and blocking each other, both of us visibly getting annoyed.

I punch his jaw, but he runs at me and pushes his fist harshly against my skull, everything going black.

"Ah," I wince. "That hurt, you idiot," I scold, holding the side of my head.

"Oh, shit. Are you okay?" Sam asks, coming to me and resting his hand over the one on my head.

"Ooh, that really hurts."

"Your head is swelling a little. You sure I didn't crack your skull."

"Oh, calm down. You're not that strong," I joke, both of us laughing. "I think I should go see Bruce about this."

"Good idea. Let's go."

Sam grabs his jacket and we head out to the lab, thankfully seeing Bruce inside.

When he sees me and Sam, he smiles, but then frowns.

"Is it bad?" I ask, moving my hand from my head.

"God, what happened?!" Bruce asks, quickly coming to me.

"Me and Y/n were training and... I hit her head. She started complaining, and suggested she go to you," Sam explains.

"Here, let me see."

Bruce swiftly puts on some gloves, and sits me on a table. I move my hair out of the way.

"Here, does this hurt?"

Bruce puts pressure near the bit that hurts.

"Mmm-mmm."

"Here?"

"Ow, ow. Alright, stop. Ow."

Bruce quickly pulls away. He gets me to lay on a table, and uses Tony's tech to take a holographic x-ray. He examines it for a bit, then turns to me, who is sitting up.

"Well, there's just some bruising on your skull. Nothing too dangerous. You should be fine in a couple days."

"Great!" I say, jumping off the table.

"Now, come here, Sam, so I can beat your ass."

"Shit," Sam calls, dashing out of the room.

"Hey! Come back here!"

I jolt up, but wince as my head pulses with pain. Looking around, Peter and Steve are sat either side of me. Peter's on the right, and Steve's on the left.

"Y/n," Peter calls.

"What happen?" I ask, looking between them.

"You and Sam were training, and he hit your head. You passed out," Steve explains.

"How long?"

"4 and a half hours?" Steve guesses.

Peter sighs in relief, and goes to kiss me, but glances at Steve. He lowers his head slightly, then pecks my nose, sitting back down.

"Is she awake?" Bruce asks, popping in from the open door.

"Yeah," Peter says, smiling at me.

"Well, both of you leave. I need to check on my patient," Bruce shoos, smiling as he closes the door.

"Will be okay?" I ask, sitting up.

"Yeah, you'll be fine."

Sam bursts in, smiling as he comes over.

"Let stay," I say to Bruce, Sam taking my hand.

"'Course. Now, you do have some light bruising on your skull, but nothing too dangerous."

"Should be fine couple days," I finish, smiling at Sam.

He gives a side smile, looking down.

"Yeah," Bruce goes on, also grinning, "you'll be perfectly fine."

I give a thumbs up, then push myself off the bed, pulling Sam with me to the living room.

He glances confusingly at me, but I sit down on the sofa.

"You wan' us to watch a movie?"

I nod my head, but smirk, grabbing a pillow. Smacking him in the face, I laugh and run, but he grabs a pillow too.

"Oh no you don't!" He yells, coming after me.

~~~~~

Hiding under my bed, someone joins me. Whipping my head to the side, I see Scott, relaxing myself.

"Hi," I whisper.

"Hi," he whispers back. "Is there any reason as to why you're under your bed?"

"Hiding."

"Yep, I know that much. Come on, what's going on?" Scott asks, holding my arm.

"I realise I haven't been great in house. I almost burn down, hurt Nat, Peter shot. What if something happen to everyone? What would I do then? I love all you and you so kind."

"Well, Y/n, you won't have to worry about losing us, because we're always here. And what's been happening since you came, however dangerous, was fun. And no one was hurt that bad. Isn't that what's most important? To have fun with your friends? With your family?"

I think about it for a bit, then peck his cheek, smiling and taking his hand.

"Thank you. I love you, Scotty."

"Hey, I love you too N/n."

We crawl out from under my bed, hugging before making our way to the main room.

I see Peter, giving him a tight embrace and pecking his lips.

"What's this for, Darling?" He asks, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"For being amazing boyfriend. Love you, Sweetheart."

"Love you too, Baby."

"Hey, you guys wanna go bowling?" Tony suggests.

The lot of us in the room get excited, looking around at each other.

"Great!"

---

○○○○○memory restored- 70%○○○○○