chapter 15- What's Under The Ice

My eyes break open as sweat runs from my forehead. My eyes dart around the room.

Strapped to a hospital bed, people are rushing me to a room. People I recognise from Bucky's files.

People from HYDRA.

I immediately begin struggling to get myself free, and my eyes widen when a needle is stuck in my neck.

Liquid begins pouring into my being and everything begins to slow down as I try to force my eyes open.

I'm not strong enough.

~~~~~

My eyes break open and dart around the room once I jolt up, beads of sweat running down my neck and forehead.

Moaning pulls my attention to the left of my bed, Peter sleeping peacefully with his eyebrows furrowed.

Looking down at my shivering body, I'm only covered in a bra and underwear.

Peter's top-half is naked, and I assume he's only wearing boxers, as that's what he was wearing last night before we went to sleep.

"Y/n. Are you okay, Darling?" Peter asks, rolling so he's facing up.

"Why am I naked. Did we-"

"No, Sweetheart. You started sleep-walking in the middle of the night and took off your clothes. I just assumed you were hot."

"I... something happened last night. I was strapped to a hospital bed and they were taking me somewhere," I whisper, my voice breaking.

"Hey, it's okay. Nothing happened last night. You must've been dreaming."

"No. I know what I saw and I was... they were taking me to another room. I tried pulling myself off the bed but I was strapped down. They injected some shitty-ass drug into me and I passed out."

"Y/n, I was here with you all night. Who's they?"

"People from HYDRA."

"Are you absolutely sure?"

"Yes. And I don't sleep-walk."

"Then you must've gotten up but don't remember it. Maybe you were too tired to even realise what you were doing."

Running to my wardrobe, I slip on a shirt and some shorts, jogging to the meeting room.

I begin tapping on the screen and pull up Bucky's old files as someone comes running in. Glancing at them, I relax as Peter begins walking over to me, only wearing sweatpants.

Sliding through the hologram of names, I stop at one man: Taemin Lee

"Him." I point at the man and turn away, rubbing my face.

"You saw him in your dream?" Peter asks, making me turn to him.

"I saw him in real life Pete. I wasn't dreaming."

"Why don't you take today to rest. Just leave everything to me. I'll be your personal butler. Just text me and I'll do whatever you want."

"Okay. Deal."

I hold my hand out.

Peter takes my wrist and pulls me into him, pressing his sexy lips onto mine. Resting my arms on his toned chest, I smile into his mouth, Peter mimicking me and pulling me closer.

~~~~~

Biffy Pete💙

You:
Do you think you
could get me food.
Please?