chapter 10- Relationships

-The Next Day-

Flopping face first into my bed, I grab my phone from under my pillow and shuffle through my playlist, playing my favourite song.

I begin singing, closing my eyes and feeling the vibe. And I mean, really, I get into it, singing as loud and as best as I can as I haven't sung in a long time.

Once I get halfway through, I turn to the door, seeing an uninvited guest.

"Hi, Wanda," I say, turning off the song.

"No, keep going. You have such an amazing voice!"

"Thank you." I say, sheepishly looking down.

"I came to call you for lunch."

"Oh. Coming."

She leaves, and I pick up a hoodie before heading down to the living room.

All 19 of the Avengers are sitting there, and they all stare at me, then get back to their conversations.

Sitting next to Peter, he places a loving hand on my thigh, smiling at me. I smile back, pecking his lips.

Steve gives us a look, but I shrug, grabbing my phone and checking my notifications.

"Young lady, no phones at the table. You know the rules."

"I don't," I bite back at Tony, smirking.

"Touché."

I chuckle, then watch as plates fly onto our table by red smoke. A delicious Chicken Alfredo sits in front of me, my mouth starting to water.

"Before we eat, I'd like to say something," Steve says, standing.

"Ugh," Clint moans, slumping in his chair.

I stifle a laugh.

"We are all very grateful you came back in our lives, Y/n. Without you, we would all be empty, because you have always filled a place in our hearts. Thank you."

Steve sits as I smile, aweing quietly.

"Okay, people... let's eat!"

~~~~~

As I'm on my way back to my room, Morgan runs at me, clinging onto my legs.

"Will you play with me?"

"Of course!"

"Morgan, don't run at her. Give her some space," Pepper berates, coming over to me.

"It okay. I take Morgan out?"

"Don't come home too late and always have her in your field of vision. Got it?"

I give a thumbs up, then take Morgan's hand. She drags me outside as I chuckle, trying to keep a hold of her.

We walk to the park, and I sit on the bench as she plays with the other kids there. Every now and then, I'll wave and blow a kiss in her direction, getting one back.

As she runs in circles after another kid, a man approaches me, sitting next to me.

"Which one's yours?"

A man, about 6' is sitting next to me, wearing Converse shoes, some blue jeans and a dark-green shirt. He's decently attractive, and has blonde hair and green eyes.

"Little girl with a black shirt with beige spots on it." I wave at Morgan, and she waves back. "I'm babysitting."

"Cute. Mine's the kid she's either trying to murder, or hug. Can't tell."