House of cards

They looked like two teenagers.

They had just parked in the cave. They were alone in a car in the dark and couldn't keep their hands off each other.

After parking, Bruce leaned over Selina and kissed her like he'd never done it before. As if he'd wanted to kiss her for a long time and only now had. Selina responded in the same way, hugged him, and grabbed the back of his head, she felt the same urge to kiss him, to have him next to her, on her body, between her legs...

Bat's vehicle was phenomenal, but it was also cramped and uncomfortable. The two didn't seem to care, they had so much stored desire, they were so light and carefree, nothing could stop them at that moment.

Or almost nothing.

The cave lights were turned on and the bright light from a spotlight on the car dazzled Bruce's vision.

"But... what?" he asked shielding his eyes with his hand.

Selina sighed dissatisfied as Bruce walked away and got out of the vehicle. With no alternative, she got up and followed him.

"Alfred?" Bruce called already outside the car. "Turn off the spotlight, please. We already know you are there..." He said looking at the armchair that was in front of the big computer.

The command was heeded, and the spotlights were turned off, the normal cave lighting was turned on. After the lighting change, the chair in front of the computer swiveled, and its occupant faced them.

It wasn't Alfred. It was someone too small for the high-backed chair.

"Helena!" Selina said running to the girl.

"You guys came back!" The girl opened a smile when her mother approached her.

"Of course, we're back, kitten." Selina crouched down and hugged her daughter.

"I thought they had abandoned me..." The girl said when Selina released her, but she wasn't talking to her mother, she was staring at her father.

"We would never do that, princess." Bruce said also crouching down to face the girl.

"So, where were you?" She looked at her parents, both were crouching next to her.

"We went to face the bad man, kitten." Selina revealed, she felt that her daughter deserved the truth.

"Did you defeat him?" she asked expectantly.

"You father defeated him." Selina said to the girl, staring at Bruce as he spoke. "He saved us from the evil man."

"Of course, you were going to beat him, Dad." Helena opened a smile for Bruce. "You're Batman!"

Bruce and Selina jumped.

"Helena, we need to talk about this..." Bruce began, worried. Unable to deny the girl, since he wore the bat suit.

"Don't worry, Dad. Alfred has already explained everything to me." the girl said as if it was the most natural thing in the world.

"He explained?" Bruce asked surprised.

"Yes, after I discovered the cave, the bat suits... And, of course, after I saw you go out dressed as a bat in that car... " She pointed at the Batmobile and then approached her father. "I know it's a secret, Dad. I won't tell anyone." the girl said winking at Bruce.

He looked gratefully at his daughter. She always surprised him, and few people were capable of that feat.

"I must admit that this is a picturesque scene, to say the least." the couple and the girl looked at the butler who had just entered the cave. "Miss Selina, you are going to catch a cold. You are in an inappropriate condition, miss."