Epilogue

Night. Batcave. Ten years later.

"Like master Bruce, Miss Helena has more courage than is safe for her." Alfred commented worriedly as he looked at the monitor. "I'm afraid this time she's found a bigger problem than she can solve. That's why I need you to bring her back to Gotham."

"It must be a big problem if you think she'll be safer in this crazy town... But Alfred, why didn't you ask my father? If it's to bring her against her will, he'd be the best person to do it."

"I don't want to worsen the situation between Miss Helena and master Bruce. I have hope... "The butler sighed. "Anyway, maybe the younger brother will be able to persuade her."

"I don't know..." Damian said worriedly. "How am I going to do this alone? She doesn't look easy, and I don't want to hurt her."

"That's why you'll have extra help." the butler spoke promptly. "Master Jason, I already know you are there." He investigated a dark corner of the cave.

"I was wondering when you were going to announce me, Alfred." Jason Todd's tall, muscular silhouette emerged from a shadow and approached the butler and Damian.

"Master Jason will help you to rescue Miss Helena." Alfred explained before Damian's suspicious face."

"And why would he do that?" Damian asked suspiciously looking at the old Robin.

"For $150,000." Alfred replied laconic. "It's already on your account, Master Jason."

"It's always good to do business with you, Alfred." Jason spoke carefree, he was leaning on one of the Batmobile and had his arms crossed against his chest.

The butler took the pictures of the mobsters off the big computer screen and turned to the boys.

"It's important that both of you know that boss Bruce can't know anything about this operation."

Jason laughed out loud from where he stood.

"Wait... Are we going to do this hidden from Bruce?" Jason asked, still laughing. "Alfred, you more than anyone should know that no one cheats on that guy."

"Master Jason, if there is someone who can hide something from boss Bruce, it's me." the butler of it confident. "Don't worry about the details. Bring Helena back to Gotham. She will only be safe here, in her house,

With her family."

FINAL NOTES

This epilogue is a fragment of the fanfic "The Return of Gotham's Daughter", the continuation of this story.

Thank you for your time.