Chapter 1

Cale De Alger Obelia▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"Goodnight,human!"

"Goodnight nya!"

"Yeah,goodnight..." Raon and the kittens snuggled up to Cale,getting ready to sleep. 'Huuh,I can finally rest...' or so he thought.
.
.
.
.
.

"Uwaah!"

"Uwaah!"

Suddenly Cale hears a baby's cry,interrupting him from his sleep. 'A baby?.huh I'm the one who's crying?..'deciding to open his eyes only to meet a pair of cold blue jeweled eyes looking down on him...

'Huh,why do I feel so small?..' Cale thought as he slightly flinch from Claude's icy stare.

"What is this little thing's name?" Claude spoke with a cold tone.

'Excuse me!!-...wait what am I?...' Cale raised his hand only to find it small...'huh?,a b-baby's hand....please tell me I'm dreaming...'

"Her majesty named h-him Cale your majesty." The maid who was kneeling down while her hands was raised up,carrying Cale,replied. Cale noticed she was shaking in fear too.

(In Greek mythology the name Cale means beauty. In the bible it means wholehearted and.......dog....)

"Cale....how unworthy." Claude spoke while looking at Cale who is now a baby,he doesn't have blonde and the obelia's jeweled eyes..,instead he has crimson red hair and reddish-brown jeweled eyes.

"Let's go Felix." Claude left without sparing one last glance,with his guard.

Wait blonde hair,blue jeweled eyes...its none other than him...'Claude de Alger Obelia...from the novel/manhwa who made me a princess...'
.
.
.
.

After facing his near death door,Cale was moved to the Emerald Palace. The maids treated him normal,one of the reason is because of his mother.

Unfortunately the mother of Cale in this world died giving birth to him.

Cale heard from the maids that her mother was a loving,kind,and elegant woman,yet his sorry excuse of a father never payed attention to his mother,it was always that dancer...

Cale just internally sighed..'Looks like he already met Diana...'

'Come to think of it,...I can finally experience having my poor slacker life...'

1 year passed,The fact that Claude moved him to the Emerald Palace,the nobles thought that His Majesty adored Cale,well its completely the opposite. He never payed attention to Cale,he just completely ignored him. To be honest its a good one for Cale.

The maids were surprised that he never cried,unless he needs food and needs to change his diaper he'll let out a small cry,well Cale got to admit it was embarrassing. But at least he just can relax while the maids do all the assignment/works.

And some maids don't like Cale but some of them are caring to him especially,Lina,the maid that showed him to Claude 1 year ago.
.
.
.
.
.
"Your highness,do you want me to tell a story for you?" Lina asked Cale as she settled him on her lap while Cale just let out a meek hum since he's also getting quite bored.

"Once upon a time,there were two children,one boy and one girl." Lina starts while Cale starts to listen.

"The girl is bright as the Sun while the boy is cold as Ice,however the two got along well and fell in love with one another,they got engaged and married as they became adults. Unfortunately, the man fell out of love once he met a dancer,leaving the woman behind."

Lina continued while Cale scrunched up his face from what the man did.

"What the man didn't know was her wife was pregnant and has developed an illness which made her body weak. The man continued to hang out with the dancer he met. Many months passed and the woman gave birth to a healthy baby boy while the man just found out that moment when she gave birth." Lina carried Cale and made him face her.

"And that baby boy is you!" Lina poked Cale's little nose which made him frown.

"While the woman was your mother and the man is your sorry excuse of a father,His majesty Claude de Alger Obelia!" Lina smiled innocently.

[A/n:Truth to be told I still haven't fully read Tcf novel. But since you know spoilers on tiktok I know some things that happened on the novel. And while reading the manhwa this one came up to mind but I'm having second thoughts cause I havent read the novel yet and might make Cale OOC here but then I was like 'bitch just write it,someone might have the same idea' and here's the story!Hope you like it!And don't forget to vote and comment if you enjoyed(๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧.]

Edited__________
784 words