Chapter 8

Sibling's Time▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Sibling's Time
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
.
.
.
.
.
.

*cough!*

*cough!*

Cale coughed out water,opening his eyes only to see the ground. "Your highness!" Lena went to Cale quickly.

Cale looked beside him,Athy also regained her consciousness.

"Felix." Claude called out. "Yes,Your Majesty?" Felix questioned also quite shocked. "Teach Athanasia how to swim."

"!"

"It would be a shame if an emperor's daughter is drown to death by a mere lake."

With that Cale passed out again.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Waking up,a familiar ceiling came up to his view. It's his room's ceiling. Cale attempts to sit up on his bed.

'Argh' Cale puts his hand on his forehead,he's having headache right now.

*Creak*

The door opened revealing Lena holding a tray with a pitcher and a glass. "Oh,your highness!"

She carefully put down the tray on the side table. "How are you feeling,Your Highness?"

"My head hurts..." Cale stated,massaging his forehead. "Have some water." Lena handed out a glass of water. Which Cale drank it.

Lena puts her palm on Cake's forehead,checking his temperature.
"Your Highness,your burning hot!"

It seems like...Cale has caught a cold.

The Next Day (Afternoon)

*Achoo!*

Cale sneezed again,while lying on his bed.

Meanwhile

"What could be your reason to be here?" Lena questioned Lily with slight narrowed eyes.

"Oh um its not me but..." A sweat trickled down on Lily cheeck then looked at Athy who was beside her. "It's her highness."

"Athy wants to see Big Brother Kale!" She exclaimed genuinely. But at the same time she's a big scared of Lena.

"Hm...."

"I will allow you this once." Lena stated making Athy's face brighten. "And also its Cale not Kale." She sends a quite vicious smile on Athy,emphasizing her words.

(Honestly I cannot also tell the difference on pronounciation except the spelling-)

"Eeek!" Athy screeched. "Well shall we go then?" Lena asks.

"Y-yes." They both answered.

The three headed to Cale's room.

*knock,knock*

"Come in." A voice said on the other side.

Lena opened the door,revealing a sick Cale lying on the bed. "Your highness,you have a visitor." Lena stated patting Athy's back.

"Now how about we give them some time?" Lena looked at lily. "And also catch up."

With that Lena and Lily left both the kids to talk.

"Why are you here?" Cale ask with a questioning gaze on Athy.

"I want to thank you!" Athy exclaimed genuinely,with a bright smile and walked on the side of the bed.

"Thank me?"

"You saved me!" Athy answered. "Oh that's nothing." Cale looked away. "But you saved my life!" Athy exclaimed.

"Are you done thanking me?" Cale questioned.

"...I am really thankful you saved my life...I almost died.." Athy looked down. (Also her words are genuine not fake.)

"Now that you're done you can go now." Cale stated pointing at the door.

"But I wanna spend more time with you!" Athy exclaimed. "You might catch my cold too."

"Still!" Athy whined with a pout.

"Brother,do you not want to spent time with me?" Athy frowned.

"...haah." Cale sighed,"Fine then."

Athy brightened up,"Yay!!" Athy hugged Cale.

"Now what to you want us to do." Cale patted her head. Athy pulled away.

"I want to get to know more about you!"
.
.
.
.
.
They both chatted until its now evening.

Cale looked at Athy beside him,who called asleep. He sighs,closing his eyes. Then looked at Athy.

His lips curled up in a small soft smile.
He pats her head. "Goodnight my Yeodongsaeng."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Bonus!

Q AND A

Q: Why not harem?

A:...honestly I cannot make that stories..and you're asking me to make all from the poll's choices to like Cale..I..sorry but I cant..also how about athy if I make them like Cale..

Q: Why not just make Cale an idols for them to adore?

A:...but its already set as BL and the readers will also be disappointed if I suddenly change the genre. And it was also my choice.

Done!

And also who do you want Lena to be with?

Lily has Felix so..who?

Bye!

See you next chap!

I said I'm gonna have a hiatus but oh well-