Chapter 14

.
.
.
.

"

"Get out."

"Whew~"A whistle was heard as the balcony door opened,revealing a long haired man with red eyes.

"Your really interesting you know?~" Lucas smirked.

"What do you want?"Cale asked with a stoic face yet in annoyed tone.

"Hm~,how about telling me more about yourself?" Lucas leaned against the wall beside the balcony,still having the smirk on his face.

"Why would i?,especially to an old man like you?" Cale bluntly replied.

An irk mark appeared on Lucas's forehead and his smirk dropped.

"What did you just say?"

"Well I didn't knew you we're deaf." Cale replied.

"Hah,Your quite bold aren't you?" Lucas said before turning to the balcony.

"I've got my eye on you Cale."

And with that he vanished.

"Can he at least close the door,for god's sake." Cale retorted annoyed,feeling the cool wind entering the room.

For the following days Cale had been keeping an eye on Athy since the day she got her divine beast to prevent the incident from happening.

"Come on Athy its your bed time,you already fed him."

"But he needs to be petted too!"

"You been petting him for almost an hour."

"An hour?,its only been 7 minutes!"

'This little-'

"I..haah"Cale just sighed and facepalmed,tired of Athy's stubborness and her lacking sense of time.

After many bickers back and forth from each other,Cale finally convinced Athy to sleep.

Cale looked at Athy who is finally enjoying in her own dreamland,as he touches her forehead he felt a gush through his veins,as he tried to absorb some of her mana.

"Ack-" Unfortunately his body cannot take as much,he retracts his own hand from Athy's forehead,he then felt a liquid dripping from his nostrils.

Touching his own nose,he's not that suprised to know that its blood since he coughed out blood a few or should i just say many times but...

"Shit.."

He just hopes he won't pass out 'again' and be seen with a bleeding nose or else Lena might turn into a massive worry rat again..

And for the first time in forever,he thanked the Gods for not letting him pass out.

--------
THE NEXT DAY

Arthur was walking Cale to the garden since Claude had invited him for Tea time.

Now that they arrived,Cale noticed that Athy was also there.

"Oh Big Brother!" Athy called out and Cale just replies with his usual hum,Cale then looked at Claude taking a glance at the red spot on his cheek.

'Oh Athy must had-'

"Come and take a sit,don't just stand there" Claude cutted Cale's thoughts.

"Thank you,...Your Majesty."
Cale then proceeds to sit and have a sip of his tea.

"..hm" Claude just hummed,he is not bothered at all. As he asks himself while looking at Cale who is just munching on the apple pie Athy handed him.

'Was it not enough?'

CALE'S POINT.OF.VIEW.

"Thank you,...your majesty."I said as i proceed to my seat and took a sip of my tea.

"..Hm" I heard him hum,taking a glance at his expression,he might look unbothered but he knows he's totally bothered by it.

But its not my fault the money was not enough,I spent all of them in buying books by ordering the servants since I was prohibited to go out to the town.

I finished my apple pie and took a sip of my tea but then I felt my hearbeat getting faster,liquid dripping through my nose as I felt an urge to cough.

*Cough*

"Ahack-"

Shit,i coughed up blood.I clutched my chest,not being able to breath,Even my vision is getting blurry.

"CALE!"

"BIG BROTHER!"

"YOUR HIGHNESS!"

I heard them yell before everything turned dark.

Author's note:

Finally an update! thank you so much for your patience and for still staying!

I also wanna thank @rain_tsuyu for this beautiful fanart of our lovely tomato Cale!(jk jk)

And for the QnA:
We got three questions!

Q1:How are you gonna let Alberu meet Cale?

A:Sorry but I must not spoil much but I will make him travel through world or universe.

Q2: Will Cale and Lucas be together?

A: Sorry but no,BUT I am currently planning him to be the second male lead for Cale,Can't just let Ijekiel be the sad boi here.

Q3: Will alberu and his family crossover too?

A: of course!,i can't just let alberu be the only one and especially about the kids!

-------

Btw just to let you know i am not sure about what i said for Ijekiel's love interest at the winner chap. Since im thinking of a better one and specifically one thing came up on my mind for Ijekiel.

Now see in the next chap!
For god knows when 👽

Edited

_________
812 words