Chapter 3

Encounter▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂(I will be changing;Lina to Lena

Encounter
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
(I will be changing;Lina to Lena.)
.
.
.
.
.

While walking, Cale seems to notice they've been far from the Emerald Palace.

"Your highness,have you ever thought about your mother?Lena who was carrying a bouquet of flowers suddenly asked.

"....No." Cale replied.

"I see..." Lena was a little bit down today and she's also wearing black dress.

"Your mother was a beautiful,kind,and so warmhearted woman,but she can be scary when angry...yet so naive for love." Lena muttered the last part,and was unheard by Cale.

"Here we are,your Highness." Both of them stopped in front of a gravestone.

✠✠✠✠✠

In loving memory of our dearest,
Empress,

Claire de Alger Obelia/
Claire Everstone.

Died: XX/X/XX

Day of Birth: XX/X/XX

May your wings fly high
above with peace.

✠✠✠✠✠

Lena kneeled down and settled down the bouquet of flowers. While Cale just stared at the gravestone.

Lena put her hands together in a praying position as she closed her eyes.

'Hmmm,I wonder if this also has a connection to an ancient power .' Cale thought while staring at the gravestone.

Cale still never heard ancient powers these past years. Sometimes he wonders what they are doing right now, if they're alright,and how long he disappeared on his world.

As Lena finishes her message,she stands up and handed Cale her hand insisting him to hold it. "Shall we go now,Your Highness?"

"Hn." Cale took her hand as they walk back to the Emerald Palace. However Cale heard a gentle voice of a woman,which made him turn around and his eyes widen.

 However Cale heard a gentle voice of a woman,which made him turn around and his eyes widen