Chapter 2

After▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂(A year after Cale's burth and hia mother's death)

After
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
(A year after Cale's burth and hia mother's death)
.
(Warning: Mentions of Cheating,Pregnancy,Blood,Timeskips.)
.
.
.
.
.

Claude has been more cold. Everyday he'll just lock himself inside his own room,drinking wine to forget the pain after finishing his work.

He even ordered Cale's Mother's servants to burn all pictures and painting of Cale's Mother,but....he kept ..one for himself.

The fact that Cale looks exactly like his mother,red hair and brownish eyes. He can't look at him,looking at him will just remind him of how he abandoned Cale's mother.

Glancing at the picture,a tear rolled down his face. How pathetic.

"Claude!" A memory starts to appear on his mind. Claude laid down on his bed trying to sleep which he did due to the wine's effect. But lately nightmares haunts him on his sleep.

❅❅❅

"Claude..."
A familiar voice called out
to him which made him turn where the voice came from.

Emotionless brown eyes looked at him,
While his pupil shook at the sight.

Messy red hair. Emotionless brown eyes. Eye bags. And...blood dripping from her mouth...with ??????

"Why...did you...leave me?" The
woman asked weakly.

"......"
Claude swallows the lump
from his throat.

"Why...is it..always...-?"

❅❅❅

"Aaaaah!"

Claude just woke up with his pupil shaking. Sweats drips down from his neck as he gasp for air.

"Your Majesty!" Both Felix barged into Claude's room when he heard a scream,only to find him in his miserable state.

And now he's here in Ruby Palace in his concubine's room,Diana. Hugging her while Diana pats his his head,wet tears staining her clothes.

"Claude,please let me make you forget the pain."

...

Lina hearing the news that Claude got the woman that cause her Empress's Illness got pregnant,wants to barge into his office and curse him. Well that's exactly what she doing right now.

"How dare you glare at me,Lina Grandbell."

"How dare you make. someone. pregnant. other. than. Her. Majesty!"
Lina spoke emphasizing every word as she hardens her glare at Claude.

Claude also hardens his glare but said nothing "........".

"Cat got your tounge Your Majesty?"

"Enough,Felix,Alex." Claude ordered his two knights to drag Lina out of his office. The two has no choice but to do their Emperor's order.

"How pathetic!" Lina yelled back as she was dragged out of the room.

....

After the incident Lina always tried to hold herself back not to kill the mistress.

"Lina, if I may not be alive after giving birth,please don't harm anyone."

Lina breathed out a heavy sigh as she thought 'You're so warmhearted,my dear Empress...'

Lina glances at Cale who was sleeping peacefully.

"L-lina, p-please take care of Cale..."

Again,she always see her dearest Empress in Cale.
'Do not worry much Empress,for I devote myself to take care and protect Cale!'

Lina thought as she nods to herself with her eyes closed and a brave determined expression.

She looks back at Cale only to find him awake,already staring at her.

'How could one have such cuteness!' Lina pinched Cale's cheeks which made him frown.

'Ugh,there she goes again.'
.
.
.
.
.
A year passed,long story short Athy was now born and Diana died because her body was weak and you know Claude's massacre at ruby palace.
.
.
.
.
.
Five years passed,Cale is now 7.

Right now Cale is taking a bath because him and Lina are going somewhere. As much as he wants to stay he can't or else Lina will make his daily tea a super sour lemon tea for a week.

Too much deja vu for Cale,Lina sometimes gives off same vibes as Ron.

Cale got out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped on his lower body,as he finds himself some simple yet comfortable clothes on his closet.

After finally getting ready he hears a knock from the door. "Are you now ready,your highness?"

"Yes,you may now come in." Cale said as Lina opened the door.

"Where are we going?"

"We'll meet someone special."

[Who's the better father now?
Claude or Deruth,

And also this is Lina Grandbell:

(Art is not mine)

And also Cale's mother will have a Small first appearance in the next chapter.

I made Cale and Athy a year overdue so that their age gap will be two years.

Dont forget to vote and comment if you like it(❁º◡º❁)

(Chapter ended with a someone who teleported and gave Claude a hard slap on the face.)

(Bye!See you on the next chapter!)

______
749 words