Chapter 5

Encounter 2▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Encounter 2
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
.
.
.
.
.

"........" Both fell into silence after what athy said,though Cale starts to walk away again. Walking soon became running since Athy was like a cat chasing Cale who is the mouse.

'Stop following me you little punk!' Cale gritted his teeth while running.

"Wait please,Im really sorry!" Athy called out while chasing Cale like a cat.

They don't even realize where they're running to...

Soon after,they both got exhausted. Both of them were panting and gasping for oxygen.

'Also where are we-' Cale recognized the place,this is where Athy meets Claude...and those golden statues that were already infront of them.

Athy was in awe staring at the golds..moving much more closer to them.

*Bite* Athy bit the butt of the statue.
While Cale has no choice but hide on the bushes.

"What is this filthy bug doing in my palace." Athy flinch at the sudden voice behind her. Turning her head only to meet a pair of blue jeweled eyes like her's.

*Clunk,Clang!*

Athy dropped the bag of jewelries causing it to spill the jewels inside the bag."That face I've seen it before." Claude spoke while Athy looks terrified.

*Swoosh*

The man's blonde hair fluttered from the wind.

Why?

Athy trembled,"Yes,was it that dancer from Sioddona." Claude spoke.

"You look like that wench."

'What is this guy doing here?!'

'Im only 5 years old not 9!'

'And this isn't the emperor's palace either!'

Meanwhile Cale was was covering his mouth still hiding around the bushes,listening to their conversation and sweating bullets. Finding and waiting the perfect time to walk and run away in silence.

'Seriously!Why do I have to get involved with this!'

'There's no reason for me to get invloved either!'

" Then again if doesn't matter who she came from." Claude starts to crouch down on Athy's height as he lifted Athy's chin. "Your majesty."

"And I think I remember what that wench named you." Claude smirked looking at Athy.

"I believe it was Athanasia."

*Badump.*

*Badump*

*Badump*

Athy could feel and hear her heartbeats getting louder and faster, she trembled almost peeing in her pants under her skirt-

*Crunch*

"......" Cale accidentally stepped on a small twig when he stepped back...catching the three's attention.

'Fuck!Shit!'

"Also you've been hiding there silently all this time." Claude stand up and glance at the bushes.

"....."

"Why don't you show yourself now." Claude continued.

"U-um its Mr. Tomato!" Those words suddenly came out of Athy's mouth as another bag dropped.

*Clank!Clunk*

'No my No.7 and No.8 of riches!'

'You little punk!'

"Mr. Tomato?" Claude's attention turned to Athy,while Felix was confused.

Claude looked back at the bushes,"One." Claude took a step towards the bushes. "Two." another step.

Cale took a deep breath,he has no choice. Cale exhaled the moment he took a step forward.

*Step*

*Step*

Cale finally showed himself with his stoic face,while Claude and Felix's eyes widen. Claude mouth agaped.

(Art is not mine!,credits to the OG! Owner!)

'H-hes-' Felix thoughts were interrupted by Claude,"You" Claude took a step closer to Cale when suddenly.

Claude lifted Cale up,while Cale was baffled and dumbfounded.

'What the!'

'Isn't he supposed to carry Athy!'

"You're light."

"....."