Chapter 10

Dinner
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
(note: Arthur and Lena aren't dating....yet...and Arthur's pronouns will be 'they/them' but sometimes it's 'he'.)

~Happy Reading~

.
.
.
.

Lena was taken back a bit by the sudden action,as she stared at the red gardenia in front of her.

"I thought I should give you a present,and you liked no love gardenias so.." Arthur stated while Lena took the red Gardenia from Arthur's hand.

"...thank you.."

'He still remembers...'

It's been years since they last met personally,before Arthur got to Arlanta,being a former knight of Claire,Cale's Mother.

Taking up an recommendation for knight and swordsmanship teachers at Arlanta.
When Arthur got to Arlanta, he can only exchange letters with Lena and her Majesty,Claire.

But as time pass,they both got busy ever since Claire died,They got promoted in higher ranking while Lena was also busy taking care of Cale.

Leaving no time to exchange letters.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Right now Arthur and Cale are heading to Claude's room to have dinner with him.

"Oh."

Felix and Athy was in front of the door as Arthur and Cale was now there. The two kids were staring at each ater in silence.

'it's big brother Cale!'

'Ah...i wanna go back(emerald palace)'

"His Majesty would be delighted to be woke up by you two,princess and his highness." Felix interrupted the silence.

Eh?

Wait.

No!

*Creak*

Too bad they're already in.

"Are you sure about that?" Arthur asks Felix,"Yes of course." Felix replied back with a flowery aura around him.

'Well,there's no way that asshole won't care for his highness if he didn't made me go back and be his highness's personal knight.' Arthur thought as he leaned on the door.

Meanwhile

Atty was mesmerized by the gold accessories inside Claude's room. She keeps running around like an idiot.

'wow this is gold too!,and that too!' Athy thought but then stopped right in front of a covered frame it was covered in white cloth.

'Huh,why is it covered?'

Cale just looked around,not gonna lie,it makes Cale want to steal it too,then slowly followed behind Athy.