Chapter 7

Dangerous Ride▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂(Reminder:for those who were early on the last chap

Dangerous Ride
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
(Reminder:for those who were early on the last chap. Please reread it if you haven't yet...)
.
.
.
.

"Your Highness?!" Lena dashed to Cale,quickly hugging him. "Where have you been?!" She worriedly asked as she tightened her hug almost suffocating Cale.

"I was just taking a walk...then I got lost." Cale would be sure Lena's face will turn into grimace if he told the truth.

She pulled away and caresses his face
. "Are you hurt anywhere?" She asks. "I'm fine..." Cale looked back at the spot where Claude was standing...but he's gone...

"Please don't do that again and be more careful.." She hugged him again,"Or else I won't know what to do..."

"Lena please protect him..."

Again,she will always remember her words...she almost failed...
.
.
.
.
.
Athy is seen with a blanket over her head as she was scribbling on a paper.

Plan A Failed

[Plan A: Not getting noticed by Claude,and live in the Ruby Palace until death.]

Athy crosses out Plan A.

I was too naive

I thought would be fine aslong as I was careful.

'How could be that simple looking palace be Claude's living space?!'

Plan B

[Plan B: Save enough money to escape the palace before turning 18.]

Ah,this is still in the realm of possibility

Although I met Claude 4 years earlier...,he doesn't seem to kill me this instant.

Oh right...

Athy's mind drifted to Cale. 'Kale...he was not mention in the novel...'

'Just who is he- wait!'

'His eyes are jeweled but not blue!' Athy's mind is now focused on Cale.

'Is he my step brother?!' Athy realized it.

'Claude's concubine..?'

'Though...he showed affection to him...'