Chapter Five

Once both entered thier room, they were slightly panicking when they saw the bed empty without thier favourite dwarf. When they calmed down and decided to investigate, they see thier dwarf on the balcony looking at the midnight sky while doing his routine.

"you should entirely stop smoking. Haru, it's bad for your health and thoses around you."gempa tried to reason with Haruto but was denied attention from the said person.( I do not encourage Smoking it bad for health )

"We have been through this gempa. It's better than him hurting himself or training till he drops unconscious again till we can find him another way to overcome everything again. Plus, this is constructed by tapos enginers to be more healthy than regular cigarettes," Boboiboy said next to Haruto and hugged him with gempa once they saw he was done. (it call vape)

Knowing that something was wrong if he smoked in the middle of the night. "Nightmare again?" Gempa asked as he hugged Haruto with a nod indicating Gempa's chest. "Want to talk about it?" Gempa tried to ask, already knowing the answer but was surprised when Haruto spoke." It was about the day Auntie Aliya perished and the promise i made to her to look after Ali. Have I badly broken the promise i made to her, didn't i?"Gempa could feel his chest wet with tears as he heard those broken words. "No, you haven't, Haru. Even when you were far from him, you always mask sure to check on his healthy being and leave from dangerous missions if he was hurt. " Boboiboy said with a loving tone as he hugged Haruto back and rubbed circles to calm him down.

"Yeah, plus it was hard to bring Ali with us to tapos due to his step mum, so don't blame yourself for the abuse that he had gone through when we weren't around. You did your best, Haru."Gempa said as he did the same thing as Boboiboy.

Haruto, who was in the middle of thier hug, was slowly calming down, but small sobs still could be heard from Haruto." Thanks, guys. You are the best boyfriend i could ever have." Haruto said once he calmed down completely and looked at them with a small smile.

"Well, are you ready to go back to bed, or do you want to stay here a little longer?" Boboiboy asked as he looked at his dwarf boyfriend and Gempa. "let go in. We still have to wake up early for training later."Haruto said as he held both his boyfriend's hands and started to walk with a nod from Gempa to thier bed while also removing thier clothes till in thier boxer to sleep.

With khai and Hali

"This will be your room till Ali want to share his with you."Hali said as he opened the door and left Khai before he could hit him for what he was implying.

Once Khai was blushing from what Hali said, he would enter the room with a fantastic look.

Inside the room was a queen-size bed covered in a rocketship bed, with glow in the dark stars and the wall painted with a space theme.

"how? It must have been Ali who told his brother then."Khai said as he dragged his luggage with him and unpacked. Further inspecting the room, he saw that one of the doors connected to a bathroom and restroom with most necessities. Once done exploring and unpacking, Khai would change to his Pj and fall asleep as it was pretty late.

With the rest of the elements

Once Hali came back, all the elements would consist of the living room tv and lights before going to thier respective room with their partners for the night.

After 5 hours

Haruto and gempa would be the first to wake and get ready for the morning. They quickly went to take a bath together like always before waking boboiboy up to get prepared. Once Boboiboy was done, they went toward the kitchen, where Boboiboy and Gempa prepared breakfast for nine individuals while Haruto constructed a light but nutritional breakfast for Ali.