Chapter Twenty~three (Christmas special)

As The team were rushing towards the area, one thought in thier mind was, "How did he escape? Why is he here? How did he know about them." Once they arrived at the area, Haruto was alone, Protecting Gempa while facing Gopal and Retak'ka. They all froze at the scene, wondering how, why, and when Gopal betrayed them. Once they got thier bearings again, they immediately went to support Haruto.

Haruto Pov"Dam it, why Gopal," I thought as i grabbed Gempa bride style while dogging his attacks. "i can't stay on the defensive like this i need to find a place to hide Gempa and keep him safe till they arrive," I thought while searching for anywhere for me to put Gempa. Once i saw the team coming, i sighed in relived as they came to help us. I quickly went towards them and passed Boboiboy Gempa before going on the offensive with a dark aura around me.
"Get them out of here i handle the traitor and him," I said as i started to use my powers and levitate the broken debris around me and shoot them towards the enemies. I used it as a cover to make my way towards the traitor.I forgot about the device they implanted to make me feel immense pain. Once i was closed enough to that monster, he took the same device out and activated it so that it made me drop to the ground in complete pain and screaming at the top of my lungs. i could do nothing as i saw the traitor, and Retaka came closer to me. Each step they took put fear and hopelessness through my body that i hadn't felt in a long time.
Once both were close enough retaka to kill me, i waited for the pain to end, not wanting to suffer anymore. I closed my eyes, accepting my faith as i heard the cry and beg of my friends to continue fighting but couldn't. "Any last word, shadow?" Retaka asked as he ready his sword aiming at my neck. "Fuck you. You won't get them again," I said as i spat at him before activating my powers and teleporting them out of here before starting the demolition protocol.
I closed my eyes and accepted faith, but after a while, the pain didn't come, and i looked up to see tok Kasa, who saved me from being killed. "tok... why?" was all i could say as i watched Tok Kasa entrapped Retaka again in his crystals while having his sword impaled his stomach as he fell.Haruto slowly stood up and made his way towards Tok Kasa. As he reached him, he tried to stop the blood from following as he prepared to use his speed to get out of there as the building collapsed. "can you promise me something, kiddo?" Tok Kasa said as he coughed a bit of blood at the side of his mouth, "please live on for them and me, okay? They need you."

These were the last words said by the last of the original elemental master. As Haruto got up while hiding his eyes with the fangs of his hair, he teleported away with tok Kasa's body and fainted once they reached where they were.

Gempa Pov"why Gopal?" Gempa thought as he saw Gopal helping retaka, attacking Haruto and me. As he carried me while dogging each attack till the team came and Haruto used his telekinesis to teleport himself towards them, he put my still frozen body down before leading the attack. In contrast, the rest of the team and my siblings tried to comfort me as the memories and thier scream came again. i only managed to snap out of it as i heard a different yet familiar voice. I look up to see Haruto on the floor in pain; the look he gave was something i did not ever want to see again. "Haruto, don't come on, Haru, fight it please", Gempa shouted with the rest of the team, only to find that our pleas didn't reach him as he lay still in pain. As retaka took each step closer towards him, i felt my body trying to fight against Fang as he held me back from rushing towards him. When that monster got close enough to end it, there was a light i saw in Haruto's eye that i knew we might not see him again.

I didn't hear the rest, and my world broke as i hid my eyes with my hair crying in my mind where i heard boboiboy and the rest of my siblings doing the same. As we felt the Telekenisis pull us to the meeting place, we saw different explosions around the building as it slowly came down. Letting our tears fall freely now, my siblings, boboiboy, and I didn't feel the warm hug that came from our friends before we remembered about Ali and quickly looked for him only to see him having his friends and lover comforting him as well. " wait, where tok Kasa?" i asked as i looked around for our mentor and grandfather figure.

" he went after Haruto even after he teleported us out. " Ying said. Once we saw the building ultimately come down, we saw something we wished we wouldn't ever want to see again—a soulless Haruto walking with an unconscious pale Tok Kasa. As if we knew what had happened, we ran towards him and hugged him while repeating, "it's not your fault Haru. Don't blame yourself", boboiboy, my siblings, and i said, trying to comfort him. We didn't feel the wet tears and the silent sound of snoring.
We knew he cried himself to sleep. We were slowly lifting him and carrying him bride style to the waiting mata plan where Geetha was waiting for us.