Chapter eight

I know this is supposed to happen after  Jenny plant the bug but I need this to happen first so it makes sense with the plot I going with also double update

At the academy

Once Haruto entered their password, the magnetic door would slowly open itself. Once open, Haruto would remember glimpsing that Ali and the rest followed them here.

"Boboiboy, go in first i have to make sure someone doesn't follow us later," Haruto said towards Boboiboy, who nodded his head.

"Ali, Khai, Iman and moon, what are you guys doing here?" Haruto asked as he was staring at the corner hallway. "we heard that you and the mentors are going on a mission." While giving the puppy eyes, Ali said that he knew his brother couldn't say no. Haruto, "ugh, cruse you Boby, why did you tell Ali about my weakness. Stay Strong. If he goes there, a high chance Override will activate and hurt the others, but the puppy eyes, ugh fuck this," Haruto thought. "Fine. Still, you guys listen to everything Boboiboy and I say, especially you, Ali" "Try not to let override take control and no funny manoeuvres or business that blow your cover or make your ankle worse." Haruto said and used thier private mind link to tell the rest. "wait at the train while i go get the information, "Haruto said while entering the said room once he was done telling them about the mission.

After half paying attention to General Rama scolding him for being late, "DEY!!! Are you even listening" Rama said.

"What the fuck do you think? Oh, the so great commander," Haruto Replied with a sassy tone.

"Stop it, Haruto", Boboiboy said while hitting his head" sorry about that, commander, so what do you need us? For this mission?" Boboiboy asked.
Once the briefing was over, Haruto would leave with an annoyed look. "what wrong, Haruto? Don't tell me Ali used that to go with us on a mission again" Boiboy sighed as he saw the what the fuck do you think, and you're dead to me look. "if anything happened, i blaming you." Haruto said as he walked towards the train depot. He thinks of a plan on how to handle four rascals. At the same time, Boboiboy shook his head and chuckled at his boyfriend's antics.

At the train depot

"wow, how did you convince Haruto to let us join the mission, Ali?" Moon asks while the rest expect Khai was confused about why Khai and Ali were laughing.

"it's a secret, "Ali says while claiming down after a while, not wanting to ruin their image of his older brother.

"So what do you think the mission is about? it's been a while since we went on one." Khai said as he waited for Haruto and Boboiboy but paled when he saw the mentors heading towards them with a confused look as well.

"Why are you guys doing here, and Ali, is your ankle completely healed? Is it okay for you to be walking around?" Agent Geetha asks as she becomes a mother hen towards Ali and the rest of the young agents.

"Haruto allowed you guys to come here because Ali used his weapons, didn't he." agent Bakar said when he got a confused look from the combat and inviso agents while both techo agents nodded thier head. All the mentors started to laugh, even the stone-cold Agent Leon.

"Laugh some more, and i ask Yaya to bake her cookies for you all." Haruto threatened as he gave an annoyed look while entering the depot. Which instantly shut the mentor, Khai and Ali, knowing how Yaya cookies are deadly. Wish those cookies were real I want to use them on some people I hate.

"Come on, let go i want to finish this mission asap so i can go home and sleep. Ugh, why did we agree to help do the mission again, Boboiboy" Haruto complained to Boboiboy, listening next to him.