Chapter nineteen

Haruto was trying to calm down and slightly felt bad about what he had to do toward taufuan, but he needed to learn to take responsibility for his action. Once he saw how sad taufuan was, he almost cringed but stayed strong as he felt a calming warmth hugging him." let Hali handle him, okay? You did the right thing," Gempa said." i know but slapping him isn't a little too much i better say sorry to him" Haruto wanted to move but was stopped by an electrical shock that ko him. "do you have to do that Hali?" Gempa asked as he shook his head. "if duri or Mama Geetha ask why Haruto's injuries got worst, i won't cover for you." Ali said as he walked with gempa, who was giving Haru a piggy ride.

Once both have reached where Boboiboy is, enter the tent and lay Haruto in the Boboiboy sleeping bag. When he made sure Haruto was comfortable, he would left and help Ali set up the sibling's share tent. Once done, they will gather with everyone for thier lunch. "Wait, where Haruto shouldn't he be with you guys? Also, where is Taufuan?" Boboiboy asked as he was busy helping in the kitchen. "Don't tell me Hali knocked Haru out with his powers because he did something to make Taufuan sad?" BoBoiboy said when he got the silent treatment, he knew he nailed it, took a hot pan, and wanted to hit Hali but saw the person already a reasonable distance away from thier camp.

"Dam that, Tsundere," Boboiboy mumbled, ignoring the fearful looks given by the young agent while serving thier lunch. " umm, babe, is this normal" Khai whispered into Ali's ear, who was next to him. the asked person nods his head and eats the lunch that was in front of him.

"Bobo, you're scaring the young agents," Gempa said, trying to calm the beast but failing as Boboiboy was about to try and chase after a running tsundere.

"you know how he gets when it involves Haruto after what happened, right gemgem~ni," Ali said as he ate. He was about to check on Haruto when he heard two people screaming in pain." We know he still can discipline them, so that is a good thing, right?" Ali said as he spoke while the person was dragging two people by thier twisted ear.

"What did i say about chasing people with a heated frying pan, bobo?" asked Haruto, who was twitching here and there due to the electric shock he had gotten.

"thank god for the healing factor that came from the azurim experiment. If not, i have long died from these two, "Haruto thought as he continued to pull while waiting for an answer.

Angin, who was in his tent, was surprised when a light knocked on his fabric tent. He opened it up to see Haruto walking with two plates of food. "can i come in, Angin?" Haruto asked and only entered when he got a nod. When he didn't, he would sit next to angin outside of the tent facing him. "I'm Sorry, Haruto~ni, it hurt when you slapped me, and the young agents wanted to go higher," Angin said as he took a plate from Haruto. "Also, i had everything under control. Thron was down there in case they fell. He can catch them with his plants." Haruto, listen to Angin's rant. "i know that you want to train them to be strong, but you can't do it alone. Let us help. Even with you there, you can't use much of your power. Learning how to trust people around you to help would be best. When are you going tell them about it, Haruto?"Angin asked, worried about Haruto's health. "I'm sorry to Angin i just panicked when that happened and got angry because it's our thing to train people even when I'm injured or when i had that. I'm sorry. We talk with Jet and the rest about safety and stuff. Also, you ungrounded." Haruto said as he ate his rice.

Time skipped till everyone gathered at the training area.

"Okay, first thing first, i want to fucking say something about what happened earlier. No one, I mean, should do Dangourse stunts like Jet did when they don't have thier gadgets. And since Jet did it, he will not be joining us with this training as punishment," Haruto said as he gave his usual cold glare towards the young agents. "we are going to do individual core training, so i need everyone to join thier group. Ali, you are allowed to join this training. Solar and i will teach techno, Gempa and blaze will teach combat, and Neuro will be under Ice and Thorn. Inviso, you with Hali and Angin," Haruto said as he went towards a section created for techno and materials that can be made into different weapons. Once he saw all techno gather around where he was with solar, he started the lesson.