Chapter Twenty

One Haruto and Taufuan returned from thier talk. Everyone was seen standing far away from a severely injured Hali, Gopal and an angry Blaze, who was trying to control his powers with the help of Ice and gempa. Ali was also quite pissed at the fact, so Haruto and taufuan quickly went to see what was happening. Once they had gotten close, Haruto knew what had happened and promptly went and pulled Ali's ear towards the corner of the campsite to cool off.
" ow ow ow ni~san, i know i am in the wrong it just happened. The memory just came back, and i lost control of myself and my temper." Ali said, begging his brother to let go of his ear. "Once Hali is treated, you know it needs to be done right. i know you are still pissed at them for what happened even when we forgave them but what you did was the same as back then, with them torturing us." Haruto said as he knew gempa called training today off, letting his ear go once far enough.

Meanwhile, Blaze and gempa

Blaze tried to calm himself down if he didn't want his power to become unstable. Once calm, he went to check on Hali's condition, where gempa was treating him. " i told you guys that he wasn't ready for training with you guys. Still, no, you ignore me and continue with it. Now see what happened," Blaze said while getting rid of the headache that was forming.
"I know you want to make it up to all guys, but he has already forgiven you guys, but he is more disappointed than angry with what you guys did. Especially to Haruto," Blaze said. "talking about Haruto.... there's something i need to tell you guys. Haruto is sick with, " taufuan said, but Solar was covering his mouth before he continued. " Haruto caught a lousy cast of a fever, so Taufuan and I will get him to bed and take care of him, solar said. He covered his mouth and glared at taufuan as he dragged him away.
"What the hell are you thinking? It's Haruto's secret to tell." said solar once they were far away from gempa and Hali but was walking towards the tent

"I know, but they don't deserve to be kept in the dark. Plus, everyone will know when we unite back." Taufuan said as he tried to argue back but couldn't when duri gave the puppy look. "Fine, i won't tell, but when they find out and get mad at us, don't say i didn't warn you two."Taufuan said as he walked towards the tent as well. "Wait, you guys followed us just now," Taufuan said as he glared at them.

The two elements only could sheepishly rub thier none itchy neck as they remembered the interaction that happened in the morning.

Flashback

Thorn and solar were having a pleasant slumber till they heard one of thier siblings wake up from what seemed to be a nightmare as they slowly opened thier eyes. As they slowly gathered thier surroundings from the odd scream, they would see Taufuan and Haruto slowly making thier out of thier share tent and quickly following them. "what are Haruto and taufuan ni out here when it's only 6 in the morning solar?" Duri asked as he looked at his younger twin with confusion. "i bet it has to do with the frequent nose bleed and infections and the random tiredness. wait, don't tell me," solar said with a worried tone as he quickened his step to catch up to them while still hiding so that they won't be found.

Once they saw that Haruto and taufuan had settled down, they got to a closer distance where they could hear what they were talking about while not being caught. "Haru, i know i didn't see it wrongly. Why are you taking decitabine and cedazuridine? Aren't they for treating cancer?" Taufuan asked as taufuan, solar, and duri looked at Haruto for an answer. The three elements got even more afraid as he saw the nod, which confirmed Solar and Taufuan's suspicion. They then heard Haruto groan, indicating he was frustrated.
"Do Gempa and Boboiboy know?" They heard Taufuan ask as they had gotten over his shock. They knew the answer, but they prayed that they were wrong.

"You know the answer to that," Haruto said while looking at the sky as it slowly turned daytime. "they deserved to know no wonder Ochobot kept checking on you," Taufuan said as they remembered back when the team brought Haruto and Ali to the hospital. "Wait, how come only ochobot knew? And not one of us?" They heard Taufuan ask with a hurt tone. At the same time, they were also hurt since they might have caused it to worsen.
"Because your scard that we treat you differently. No wonder admiral and commander were more reluctant to send you out of mission lately and suspended you," both twins heard what taufuan said. From thier spot, they linked two and two, now realising it. Haruto nodded. "yes, it was already annoying with those two and ochobot constantly worrying when it only stages 2 of leukaemia", Haruto mumbled softly.