Chapter 11

Once Both siblings enter the Laboratory, the light will automatically turn on. They reveal a quite advanced Ai system where most of the chips and parts are needed in an Ai system's motherboard, connected to a workstation, where the agents could do the necessary repairs.

Produce new products, a hologram projector for Reviewing data, project plans and editing or making a new blueprint.

Ali would quickly go to the workstation where Khai R~o robot was and cringed at the damage caused by him to his second friend. "Alamak, this will take a while to fix," Ali said. As he opened the toolshed next to him and sat down, he opened the robot components and assessed which features needed to be rebuilt or made from scratch. As Ali was occupied with his current dilemma, he didn't acknowledge that Haruto was giving a small smile at the Deja veu he had when Ali was younger.

"They grow up so fast, don't they, Jack," Haruto whispered as he felt his other him nod his head in his mind. When he last came here, Haruto decided to repair his equipment, which had been discarded for a long. He was sitting opposite Ali and taking out the first item, his Pistole, that could shoot different Ammunition by pressing a button.

"wait a minute, isn't this the custom chip i made when dad asked me when i was four?" Ali asks out loud, witch scard Haruto as he was too occupied in making an upgrade to his bow and accidentally makes it blow up on thier face. "Ali, how many fucking times did i tell you not to do that" Haruto said. As he tried to clean the smoke covering his face annoyedly. "Sorry, Ni~san," Ali said as he scratched his neck's back sheepishly while doing the same thing.

After five minutes, Agent zain would have come in with a relieved Sigh as he saw Both people He and Boboboi were looking for. He hit both Siblings on the head. "owie, What the hell was that for Uncle zain?" Both Siblings would say simultaneously. "you know how worried we were when air and Api came to check on you to see you not on your bed while i came over to check on you two. We looked all over your usual hiding places and the academy for 2 hours, thinking you guys were there. When you guys were here, the Hole time!!!!" Agent zain said in a calm yet annoyed tone.

"Oops, sorry, uncle, thanks for coming by even though you're busy," Ali said as he continued to work R~o. " What are you guys been doing here when you two are sick?" Agent Zain asked with a curious tone.

"one we bored out of our mind. Two Ali has an assignment to do and his boyfriend's robot to fix. Thrid, i wanted to add another feature to my bow where it can use explosive arrows before someone had to shout something to make that feature explode on our face," Haruto said while glaring at his little brother.

"Hey, i said i was sorry", Ali whinnied while he reprogrammed R~o Chip to add new features. That auto-update into Khai Gadget." Don't blame me when this is something my dad asked me to do without telling me the reason." Ali said as he had finished reprogramming everything with added features. What's left is to sodering everything back together and charge the robot.

"Well, that will have to wait for tomorrow. Then you guys are already late for dinner and your medication." Agent zain said as he changed the cooling pad, knowing that his nephews aren't that bright when taking care of themselves when working with thier inventions. He then dragged them after changing thier pads. Towards the elevator, where they had come from, towards the living room.

With elementals

"They so in trouble when i get my hand on them," Khai and Boboboi said at the same time As they were pacing around, thinking where else they could be. While Api, Air Angin, Daun and petir were seen in the corner crying while hugging each other as they tried to rub their sore head from thier master and Khai's angry punch. "Come on, master, calm down. We both know how Haruto and Ali are. They kind of work alcoholic when they start on something," Tanah said. As He said, the living room tv would be made a ding sound before the door hatch open to reveal the two people hiding behind Agent zain. "They were there the whole time, " Bobiboy and his elements shouted. " Yes, they were. They might have another way in there we didn't know about and used that when petir and Again left. "Ali/ Haruto, what the hell were you thinking doing down there when you're sick? What if something happened and we didn't know" Boboiboy scolded the two siblings.