CHapter eighteen

A week later

With Ali and Haruto

Both siblings watched how Hali and Geetha worked well with each other to treat both of them. Once done, Haruto and Ali would wear thier clothes again, careful of the bandages and stitches. "Okay, it's so good news, bad news", Hali said. " the good news is both of you can be discharged since you can breathe on your own, and most critical wounds are mostly healed. bad news, you still not well enough to do any training." Hali said, "Also, Boboiboy and Gempa already told tok that you guys are injured, so he only let you teach Haruto and Ali. You are staying close to him." Hali said as he left the room to wait for them to change and get ready to go home.

"Oh, come on, tok Kasa home is the best training spot," Ali whined as he got his stuff ready with a pout. At the same time, Haruto could chuckle at how cute his brother was carrying his bag and walked out to where Hali was waiting for them with the things needed for thier camping trip.

"Hali, you know we can carry our stuff ourselves, right? We are already carrying our bag full of clothes." Haruto said as he tried to grab the bags. " and let you idiots injure yourself more, no chance," Hali said as he walked away, knowing they would follow him.

As they walked through the hallway towards the entrance,

"How are they dealing with the training, Hali? How are Boboiboy and Gempa coping with them? " Haruto asked, curious to know since he trusted gempa and Boboiboy, but handling the trouble tiro with the young agents and thier group is a bit much when it is on an island that most people would want to explore. "They broke most of the rules on the first day we set for the trip that we need to have shifted on night watches. Even then, they somehow managed to sneak past us. Well, the girls are behaving. And the training you have to see for yourselves," Hali said. Both were surprised that they were out of words. "Okay, well, there is going to be some changing we need to do then," Haruto said with his creepy, sadistic smile as they reached the academy entrance and waited for the portal to open.

Back at Planet Quabaq

Boboiboy and Gempa had a sudden shiver up thier spines. "Great, now we have to keep Haruto's from making deadly traps and punishment.", Both thought jointly. At the same time, the rest of the Trouble maker group was having a shiver and needed to find a hiding place for some reason, especially the three troublemakers.

"you three better get hiding if you want us to save your butt," Gempa said as he looked over towards Tafuan, Duri and Blaze. The only response was a nod before seeing residue of smoke from how fast the TTT was running.

Back on earth

Ali and Haruto would be seen yawning slightly as they had a rough time sleeping and were excited that they could see Tok Kasa again. They were carrying thier duffle bag with their essentials and clothes as if they were in thier world. In reality, they are using thier mind link. "Hahaha, Hali is a tsundere Ni~san," Ali said. "Yeah, he is. And your lucky i didn't open our link. You know what happens when he hears you say that." Haruto warned as he remembered the last time someone said that word to Hali. They ended up with broken arms. "yo idiots come here," Hali said as he saw thier yawns and pulled them to rest on his shoulder as they were sitting down waiting for thier ship to arrive. Both Slibilings would lightly giggle at thier tsundere and gave a small tired smile as they leaned on his shoulder and closed thier eyes.

After an hour of waiting, the ship would have arrived. Hovering over the platform as it slowly descends thier hatch for them to enter the vessel. Hali was thinking about getting both of them and thier stuff into the hanger without waking them up, seeing how peaceful they were. Luckily someone from the main deck saw the situation and came to help.