Chapter ten

Once Morning came, Ali would slowly smile as he snuggled with his boyfriends. Remember what happened yesterday? He groans, and he sigh. He was trying to get up, but he didn't have the energy to, and he felt it was freezing even though he was snuggling up with his boyfriend.

"No, please don't be sick," Ali said but slightly coughed as he tried to hide it by forcing himself to get up, not wanting to bed rest for another four to five days.

Once he managed to propel himself, he saw that he was in Khai's room and clothes. He blushed at that and pouted, "I seriously need to start eating more" thought Ali, but he wanted to puke at that thought. Ali would then quickly return to his room to grab his towel, new boxer briefers, and towel before taking a shower in his boyfriend's room.

While Ali was busy taking a shower, Khai slowly woke up. Once he felt his left arm was cold and numb, he panicked but calmed down once he heard the flurry of water running. After another 10 minutes, Ali walked out of the bathroom, drying his Fluffy wet hair while brushing his teeth.

Before anyone can continue, the door is kicked open by Haruto and goes towards Ali, who accomplished his Morning routine and dragged him towards his room. "What the fuck just happened" was all Khai could say before Boboiboy came in. "sorry about that. Haruto is in a bad mood due to him being sick and waking up on the wrong side of the bed, and usually, Ali gets sick when Haruto does it, a weird sibling thing, i think i still don't have a reason why it always happens. Oh, breakfast will be ready in 5 minutes," Boboiboy said as he closed the door after saying what was needed.

with Ali and Haruto

"Ni~san, I'm not sick" Ali tried to lie, but Haruto would give his famous i don't give a crap facial expression. " Ni~san, what's wrong?" Ali asked, concerned about his brother. "It's nothing, Ali i hate new people. I'm not close to seeing what they saw yesterday." Haruto said in a weak voice. Ali understood what he meant and hugged him.

"They are good friends, Ni~san. They won't treat you. Differently, i hope." Ali said as he followed his brother to his room. Once inside the room, Ali would cough and sneeze. " And who said he not sick, hmm?" Haruto said with a knowing look as he went and grabbed a cooling gel pad and stuck it on Ali's forehead. He then led Ali to his bed and laid him down while doing the same. "ni~san, I hate being sick," Ali said in a weak raspy voice as he gave a soft pout. "i know, same here, but we both have a weak immune system due to our past."Haruto said in a weak husky tone as he tried to sleep. ( Same here for author~chan)

At the kitchen

"So who wants to help Boboiboy with training today?"Tanah asked as he was preparing breakfast with the help of his elemental brothers. "well, we are doing more of a tactical approached today, so i think it best for Cahaya to go." Air said as he looked at the person.

"Okay, but i am not going to make it easy for them," Cahaya said as he got ready with Boboiboy, who was coming down from checking on thier two sick dwarfs. "they are sleeping. Angin makes sure those two take thier medication," Boboiboy said while being pushed by Cahaya to get ready as he had already packed three bento boxes for him, Tahan, and Boboiboy.

Once Khai came down, most of the elementals were already eating thier food while there was one empty spot with one plate of nasi baring. Both would quickly go to thier location and eat. Once done, everyone would help Clean up before Khai left for the academy training. At the same time, Angin and Daun grab some porridge for thier sick dwarfs.

At Haruto room

Angin and Daun would slowly open the door, walk into a decent-sized room painted with different Star Wars battleships, and place thier food next to the nightstand provided next to a giant King-sized bed with Star wars rebels covers.